What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Chipy - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

Most Controversial Member of RPUK
Your In-game name

Maxim

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Chipy

Date of the incident

08/06/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Following Chipy in a gunfight, he clearly knows were there, he hits some reeds and instantly stops behind them so that we cant see him and run into the back of him, pretty clearly just stop where we can't see him so we run into him, he wasn't stopping to decamp and shoot at somebody because he just sat in the quillin and didn't try to decamp. After struggling to get him into liaison due to him saying "tell me what rule I broke then i come" which is just irritating, he made up some bullshit excuse that he was trying to hide, so there was no conclusion to the liaison.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8clM0DAVAU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Ok Mr. Maxim lets take a look at dis again first thing is that I wanted to know what did I do wrong before joining to liaison because you don't just randomly join liaison if no rules was broken. The second thing is maybe from your end is a shite excuse but from my end is not I was trying to hide in reids from Ifrit what was chasing me and prowler on the other side. Well what can I say maxim, I have been laughing at this report for the last 10 mins,all I can say in my defence https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-second_rule ,I don't see how was that VDM but oke mister we will see what will admins say about dis. One day when you manage to land with that ifrit back on solid ground we can talk about you talking in TS whe you are dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what you did, whatever an admin says you were 100% break checking me.

Maybe this gets accepted maybe not, I'm not fussed either way, but you deserve a ban for breaking the rules.

we can talk about you talking in TS whe you are dead
I'd looooove to have a chat about this, considering I've never been in a teamspeak room with you.

I will not comment on dis report any more until admin will tell me to do so, but I will show you some things clearly because you don't know what are you writing anymore. The first thing is where I had a good laugh is where you said you never been in TS room with me and we both know that it lie. Because we been in multiple TS rooms even before you put dis report on me were in same day we try to resolve dis in liaison about in your mind we were never in one. I didn’t try to Brake check, you follow straight in when I try to hide inside of reeds and wait for back up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Righto,

I've watched the video back a few times as well as read through the comments and I understand the argument from both sides. However, from what I have seen there is nothing to indicate that this incident was 100% intentional. And as such will not be taking any action against Chipy.

However, @Chipy I would strongly advise you to be careful in future as if this becomes a trend and happens consistently, there will be a different view taken on it.

No action taken

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back