What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Sisterjack - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulufighter

Unlinked
Your In-game name

Zulufighter

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Sisterjack

Date of the incident

08/08/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

While on a police patrol we were assisting three civilians who had been injured in an RTC. While on scene I spotted a hatchback sport that was moving suspiciously offroad with no light on and trying to avoid the officers, I moved towards the vehicle to ANPR it to check if the owner was wanted. After ANPR'ing the vehicle the owner showed up as not wanted however I decided to initiate a traffic stop to find out why they were behaving suspiciously, at this point the vehicle took off so I pursued it into a compound at which point the driver and passenger decamped and opened fire without saying anything incapacitating me.

I attempted to find the player on teamspeak and on the server to discuss it however they're not on TS and they had disconnected from the server.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/APT3iu8waE8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Welp,

That's as clear as day. Player will receive a temp ban under rule 2.2

Thank you for your report.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back