What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Prison issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLongSlong

The dumbbells don't disappear which leads to a huge pile of em, and the sentence doesn't count down at the top haven't been realised yet so I don't know if the timer behind the scenes goes down.

https://prnt.sc/twt7cl

also seem to lose your clothes but not sure if its a feature or not.

still a sick update though dont get my wrong no complaining 

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 in the civilian Gym I had about 30 barbells on the floor. Also there was no indication of the current strength level e.g level 10 for melee lockon, how many lifts do we need to do ?

+1 in the civilian Gym I had about 30 barbells on the floor. Also there was no indication of the current strength level e.g level 10 for melee lockon, how many lifts do we need to do ?
ESC > stats > simple

The sentence at the top of your screen only shows how long you were put in for and isn't a countdown (for the people thinking they arent being released). Also note that when released it doesn't teleport you outside you will be put in the reception area. As for the weights not being removed this will be looked into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back