What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Funny moments I've got in the last few weeks

Banci

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Real quick, most of the guys I was playing with were new and I was trying to teach them how to play the game. I know they didn't do a lot of the RP right but I handled it off camera so DONT YELL AT US FOR THE SUV'S SHITTY DRIVING

Mate u guys holy shit we need more of you (expect from the rulebreaking part) cause this is just amazing and rawlings mate nice one haha but banci keep this going and hopefully we'll meet one day cause this is just amazing fun!

I counted at least 84 police regulations broken by PC rawlings @GoldCommand get him gone.

I counted at least 84 police regulations broken by PC rawlings @GoldCommand get him gone.
All's fair in love and war. Especially love. Mostly love... jesus rawlings abs are so hard

I would like that please

;(
It's processing right now but I uploaded it without the outro, so you should be able to watch it once it's finished here, 

15 minutes ago, Banci said:

It's processing right now but I uploaded it without the outro, so you should be able to watch it once it's finished here, 

THANKYOUUUU!!!! (We got some new shitty music thingy between denmark and youtube)

never got the story about that girl );

Back