What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Micro_PPX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micro_PPX

1. In-game Name: Felix Marrifield
  2. Steam ID: 76561198148993496
  3. Date this happened: 08/17/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: Two days ago i was in Poledo with a friend of mine and logged out there, when i came on today i, well ofc were in poledo with no car, so stole an NPC car and drove it down to the impound to impound it, it wasn't there, so i was like... welp, i hope its at legion or at my house... Nope, checked all the garages in the city and found nothing :/ The only evidence i have is the picture my friend took when i first bought the car to show me how destroyed it looked on my screen while it looked perfectly fine on mine.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677977116226224166/741644148666531930/image0.jpg
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: A Bentley Continential fully upgraded with some weed in it which dont really matter i just want the car
    Full cost of the car was 300k
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Micro_PPX

It has been confirmed your vehicle "IS" in one of the public garages. I would suggest re-looking in all of them 🙂

Moved too declined. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back