What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

The NCA Files

Teddy Winkle

Banned
Hi I'm Teddy Wrinkle, 

Yesterday evening I stupidly ingested an unknown substance which I thought would probably lead to a good time. After taking substance unknown, I ended up spending many hours enhancing the power of the lockpick. This substance effected me in such a way that I could merely look at a lock and it would open for me. 

I pondered what I should do with my new found friend "Mr Lockpick" and decided the ultimate challenge would be to lock pick my way to the most secure office on the Island, The NCA Headquarters. Now I will not pretend this was an easy feat, it was damn right hard. Each door had its own challenges but my skill and somewhat altered mind made the impossible, possi ble. After several tense moments and hiding in various cleaning cupboards I was there. The NCA Headquarters. Its truly a magnificent place, the smell of fresh pine fills the air and its cleaned spotlessly. 

Once I had made it in, I felt it would be rude not to do some digging, one of the officers had kindly not logged off their PC for the evening so I had a good rummage around their files. There is a whole host of interesting files on some of the people on this island, ranging form petty thefts, to detailed analysis of the different gangs and their associates. They even dedicated a file each to the various "adult"  workers The Lost seem to spend so much time with, just a comment here for Charles should he read, I too have spent some time with Ben sooooo, might want to get tested. 

Anyway I digress, I have two reasons for telling you good people, 1. I will offer my Lockpicking skills for a small fee, if its locked, I can and will get in. 2. I happened to download all of the NCA files and will share snippets of these, again for a small fee. Those that are under surveillance as part of "Project Raptor" will be very interested indeed.

For any NCA who happen across this post,  I am more than willing to delete the personal files and messages I have on you, IF, you should ever happen to apprehend me.

Teddy Wrinkle, That's me! 

P.S. The Drug I took gave me a bad stomach so apologies for the mess in the Captains office. 

20200810222859_1.jpg

20200810222920_1.jpg

20200810222946_1.jpg

Classic Police leaving the PD undefended 😉🤧

422284b91b696094f97ff29edbf0428f.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hudini brothers would be interested in knowing any information the NCA have on us, perhaps we could set up a meet.

Back