What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Jimmy Hendrix (GTA RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Hendrix

1. In-game Name: Jimmy Hendrix
  2. Steam ID:76561198015411245
  3. Date this happened: 08/11/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: Bought a bike from the Lost owned motorbike shop in sandy shores. Only wanted to buy 1 bike but I was charged for 2 and 2 spawned. Dentibus from the lost came to try and sort me out. We put the bikes into my garage to see if we would get 2 licence plates so he could refund, but one bike disappeared. Can I have a refund for the cost of the bike please. £35000
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://imgur.com/a/30s94na
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: £35000 refund for the lost motorbike that wasnt wanted anyway please.
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jimmy Hendrix

Compensation Accepted

£35000

You will be contacted in game to receive the money. There is no specific time frame for this however i will be around all evening if you are available. 

giphy.gif

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back