What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - JayRay, La La, Boab - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashoka

Your In-game name

Ashoka

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

JayRay, La La

Date of the incident

08/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were leaving Agios Bank as there were too many armed individuals there and as we were leaving I noticed that Agios Police Constab had a heli on top of it (against rules and we are able to scrap it). So I told OneShot, the driver of the car to turn around. As we are travelling back the people from the Agios bank robbery are driving towards us trying to ram us (attempted VDM) we successfully avoid them and try to drive into Agios Police Constab as one of the people who were trying to ram us blocks the Agios PD gate and causes us to fly off (vdm)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/EXb0ReFUL48
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I am truly honoured to be mentioned. Though I didn't hit you with my vehicle once in this situation. 

@Ashoka as much as I liked listening to you eating for 1 minute, I wasn't actually involved in the situation so for future make sure you know who you are reporting.

we can break it down into three events;

1. the first instance with the off-road where coco had slightly over run and gently tapped you. You can hear from my footage that this wasn’t intentional, besides I don’t think this constitutes VDM to be fair.

2. the collision between yourself and the box truck, from my POV; you can clearly see that I’m stationary and you in fact crash into me, an obvious accident so I have no concerns.

3. the final collision between yourself, from your own view, you are clearly watching the sporty and it is in fact your vehicle that veers off course and collides with LaLa despite seeing them coming. 

In summary; I disagree with this being VDM. I actually believe the erratic driving on your part was responsible for the collisions in my opinion.

as a side note, you clearly see that you are being pursued, blocked in, initiations attempted and you attempt to flee to a bluezone knowing full well our intentions, I wouldn’t go as far as to say that this is a rulebreak however, it could be argued that you were trying to gain protection from the BZ contrary to rule 6.1

(6.0.1) You must not abuse the boundaries of any marked zone on the map. Using the boundary to troll/taunt or temporarily gain protection is forbidden.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Ashoka as much as I liked listening to you eating for 1 minute, I wasn't actually involved in the situation so for future make sure you know who you are reporting.
I removed you from the report 5 minutes after posting as I was informed you were not involved.

3 minutes ago, Jayray Holder said:

Alright so i will say the same thing i said to you on Teamspeak.

This is not VDM in any way, shape or form. I believe VDM to be something done intentionally to cause disorder towards RP. I believe for something to be considered VDM there has to be 1. Intent and 2. A lack of knowledge of the rules.

This isn't VDM simply because there was 0 intent. In this situation we attempted to block you in against the railing in order to create and RP Scenario. You can clearly see that the offroad attempted to cut you off missed and lightly tapped you on your side.

I (The person in the black box truck) Then pulled infront of you to cut you off. I didn't hit you, you hit me. This will be shown from my POV in the clip listed below. So to say simply "I am not involved" holds true.

Again, this clearly isn't VDM simply because the offroad was breaking as he tapped your side. If this was intentional he would of happily just Shift+W and waited for that inevitable explosion to insue. But he didn't, he stopped himself and pulled away before it caused a potential death.

Fast forward to you going into Agios PD. The hatchback sport cut you off and successfully blocked the enterance to Agios PD, preventing you from Fleeing into a blue zone (When there's a clear chase in progress mind you). You drove into him, nothing else needs to be said. You made the decision to continue driving in order to get away, instead of stopping and trying to RP with us, whilest this is completely your decision, you need to accept that if you are attempting, to drive out of a attempted blocking in, that injury or death man insue.

I don't accept this as VDM. I see this as an accidental miscalculation in timing from where the offroad hit your side. Nothing more, nothing less.
My black box truck never touched you, it was you that hit me

And again, you hit the hatchback that perfectly blocked the PD, in which you attempted to flee into.

P.S You literally just listed everyone in the Teamspeak Channel. Boab wasn't even in the area. I was in the Truck, Lala was in the offroad, and Boab was god knows where.

@Ashoka Please, for my benefit. list the rule stating that landing a helicopter in a blue zone is against the Rules. As after looking, i can't seem to find it.

Absolute lie. The 2 people that attempted to BLOCK YOU IN, was a box truck, driven by Myself and an offroad, driven by Lala. The hatchback never attempted to block you in, he simply blocked off the enterance to the PD. And again, YOU drove into HIM. You had more than enough time to stop. You made an error on your part.

Again, no one intended to Ram. There was a minor miscalculation in timing, which caused the Offroad to lightly tap you on your side, that's hardly VDM and I find it unfair, to say the least.

In my recording you can CLEARLY hear LALA say "Oops I kinda just rammed him" after hitting you, this clearly shows that it was accidental as this was NOT his intention. Again, the intent was to block you in. The video i have provided also shows YOU hitting ME, when my vehicle was stationary, and you then ramming the vehicle that blocked the PD.

I put this down to 1. Your unwillingness to want to RP with us, since you only thought about driving away and 2. A minor miscalculation when the offroad attempted to box you in. If you consider that VDM, then i find that sad.  You had more than enough time to stop before hitting the hatchback sport, but you thought you could beat him to the gate, that's your problem.

I won't be replying until asked to do so by an Admin, Hopefully you don't hit any Jets while you're up there.

Could I please get an uncut video as you can cleary see a cut in the video at 0:12 secs.

11 minutes ago, Jayray Holder said:

Alright so i will say the same thing i said to you on Teamspeak.

This is not VDM in any way, shape or form. I believe VDM to be something done intentionally to cause disorder towards RP. I believe for something to be considered VDM there has to be 1. Intent and 2. A lack of knowledge of the rules.

This isn't VDM simply because there was 0 intent. In this situation we attempted to block you in against the railing in order to create and RP Scenario. You can clearly see that the offroad attempted to cut you off missed and lightly tapped you on your side.

I (The person in the black box truck) Then pulled infront of you to cut you off. I didn't hit you, you hit me. This will be shown from my POV in the clip listed below. So to say simply "I am not involved" holds true.

Again, this clearly isn't VDM simply because the offroad was breaking as he tapped your side. If this was intentional he would of happily just Shift+W and waited for that inevitable explosion to insue. But he didn't, he stopped himself and pulled away before it caused a potential death.

Fast forward to you going into Agios PD. The hatchback sport cut you off and successfully blocked the enterance to Agios PD, preventing you from Fleeing into a blue zone (When there's a clear chase in progress mind you). You drove into him, nothing else needs to be said. You made the decision to continue driving in order to get away, instead of stopping and trying to RP with us, whilest this is completely your decision, you need to accept that if you are attempting, to drive out of a attempted blocking in, that injury or death man insue.

I don't accept this as VDM. I see this as an accidental miscalculation in timing from where the offroad hit your side. Nothing more, nothing less.
My black box truck never touched you, it was you that hit me

And again, you hit the hatchback that perfectly blocked the PD, in which you attempted to flee into.

P.S You literally just listed everyone in the Teamspeak Channel. Boab wasn't even in the area. I was in the Truck, Lala was in the offroad, and Boab was god knows where.

@Ashoka Please, for my benefit. list the rule stating that landing a helicopter in a blue zone is against the Rules. As after looking, i can't seem to find it.

Absolute lie. The 2 people that attempted to BLOCK YOU IN, was a box truck, driven by Myself and an offroad, driven by Lala. The hatchback never attempted to block you in, he simply blocked off the enterance to the PD. And again, YOU drove into HIM. You had more than enough time to stop. You made an error on your part.

Again, no one intended to Ram. There was a minor miscalculation in timing, which caused the Offroad to lightly tap you on your side, that's hardly VDM and I find it unfair, to say the least.

In my recording you can CLEARLY hear LALA say "Oops I kinda just rammed him" after hitting you, this clearly shows that it was accidental as this was NOT his intention. Again, the intent was to block you in. The video i have provided also shows YOU hitting ME, when my vehicle was stationary, and you then ramming the vehicle that blocked the PD.

I put this down to 1. Your unwillingness to want to RP with us, since you only thought about driving away and 2. A minor miscalculation when the offroad attempted to box you in. If you consider that VDM, then i find that sad.  You had more than enough time to stop before hitting the hatchback sport, but you thought you could beat him to the gate, that's your problem.

I won't be replying until asked to do so by an Admin, Hopefully you don't hit any Jets while you're up there.

Is there a reason you can't provide it, or is it because one of your teammates said something that will incriminate you?

La La here. 

You saw me driving in a straight line towards the gate, but turned into my path anyway... Bit baffled im even being reported tbh

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alrighty,

From what I have seen in this video I don't see anything which comes close to resembling VDM, yes there is a bit or argy-bargy and a bit of paint traded but nothing which would be considered VDM, as to when you were shot to oblivion, the vehicle was already blocking the entrance to the PD yet the police vehicle still drove right into the side of it. As for what Jayray said, it is correct if you did in fact make it into the bluezone after seeing a weapon pulled on you and being initiated on, would in fact be a rule break so be very careful with this in the future.

Report closed - No action taken

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back