What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

PS Bank doors won't open when vehicle pushes them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippy8

Hi I understand this may be seen as a suggestion not a bug, it depends if it is intentional. Please move to suggestions if it has been done intentionally. 

The Pacific Standard bank doors swing open when the character walks into them but they are rock solid and don't open when you try and push them with a vehicle. Is this not realistic and is creating an unfair advantage to police. What if we wanted to have a couple of motorbikes ready inside for the escape, it is not implausible or unrealistic to do this. The police have plenty of counters like spike strips, tight road blocks, a police bike unit to pursue. If it is a bug please fix it for these reasons, if it is not a bug please move to suggestions. 

Many Thanks

I'm guessing your talking about the main doors to enter the bank if so then yes unfortunately, they are tad broken at times due to perfect the execution by Rockstar themselves.

I hope this clears it up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back