What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Sesh Head - ID 568 - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP<br>Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
Your In-game name

Chris Lee

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Sesh Head - ID 568

Date of the incident

08/13/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So while dealing with trolls and RVDM'ers outside of hospital we are trying to deal with the guy from my previous report. My self PC Evans, Sesh Head and his pal is being VDM'ed by i deply my firearm and try to take out the driver, while doing so a man comes up and runs me over (i assume due to the was his dressed its the friend of the guy we shot at) and i get injured. PC Evans gets a tazer and detain the man. when he returns up to our bugged vehicle Sesh Head pulles a knife and initiate with "Hands up or get stabbed" before stabbing PC Evans with no time to comply. Afterwards he procced to call PC Evans a "nonce case".

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRjWGg7Dhwo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I gave him more than enough time to comply but can I ask you why your reporting me when it has nothing to do with you and if you don't like me using offensive words why would you play a 18 rated game with swearing throughout the story line I feel like you have something against me from the post where you tried to out me to everyone in the community

lots of love 

big dog sesh x

Since i am involved in this i do not find that i had a suspect in my arms at the time also a tazer down at my side when he gives about 2seconds of time for me to comply he stabs me i need time to first register what is happening then i need to put my tazer away then i need to press whatever button it is to put my hands up and it doesnt matter that it is a 18 rated game its not the first time you have made sly comments at people "shut up you little freak" ..... and then "nonce case" i think the behaviour of your words are inappropriate..... first i would like to ask what did i do to deserve the comment being called a "nonce case"...nothing. So I think first you need to mature instead of using 12 year old insults at people when they make no sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, having looked this over I have reached the following conclusion.

When it comes to the stabbing part of this I do not think there is sufficient roleplay nor enough time given to stab someone. All you really say is "hands up" before stabbing him, not what I would consider quality roleplay. You also give him very little time to comply. Now had PC Evans started running around or somehow reacting to your threat (but not complying) I would understand the quick stabbing, however Evans just stands there. This to me indicates that he has not gotten time to react yet.

Now when it comes to your colorful language @S E S H H E A D. Using words like "nonce" is not something you should go around doing all willy nilly. It's a seriously offensive word and whilst it might sometimes be warranted due prior roleplay etc. this does not seem such a case. Using those kinds of terms should be backed with roleplay and a background story, they should make sense within the roleplay situation, not just "I don't like this guy" or "it's the police".

Considering the above you will be banned under rules G1.2 and 1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back