What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - EC4 - 08/14/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC4

In-game Name
Carl Davis

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/24/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
RDM Combatlogging

Which server are you banned from?
GTA RP

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
We were selling an Uzi which we bought from a gang then the people who we were meeting tried fob us for it but I didn't go with the gun, so they let me go because I said they had the wrong guy. I then met up with a friend and we took out pistols and went onto a rooftop above where we knew they were because we drove past them. We started shooting at them, killed one, then 3 or 4 more drove over to the 2 of us and climbed up the ladder and they killed both of us. I then combatlogged because I was going offline and expected to go on the next day and RP out dieing or being revived. I didn't mean to end an RP sit abruptly or anything.

Why should we unban you ?
I have been on the server a really long time and I believe what I was doing was just creative and a different way of RPing I am on a few whitelisted servers so I know how to RP properly. If I am unbanned I'll forget about the whole thing and just avoid them for the rest of my time here. I definitely shouldn't have left the game in the middle of the sit like that and it won't happen again. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Note: Missed the messages on my last appeal sorry for not responding, I know I’ve been banned before and both times were for perfectly valid reasons but honestly it was just me being dumb and I usually always play this server seriously. I’m honestly really sad that I can’t play on it anymore because I was doing well on it and making friends. If you choose to unban me I promise that anything like this situation will never ever happen again. Thanks for taking the time to read through all this!

This has been your second ban for combat logging, Did you not learn anything the first time you were banned for it?

Yeah I did learn but I just wasn’t thinking at the time honestly. I usually always RP to the best of my ability and that whole sit was just me being angry at another gang for trying to scam me and I should never let anger control my decisions in game. It will never happen again as I really enjoy this server and I’ll always do my best from now on if the ban is lifted. 

@EC4 I am going to unban you however I want to make this very clear, if you are caught breaking the combat logging rule you will be banned for 6 months minimum with no appeals until that timeframe has passed. You are quickly running out of chances I highly suggest you have another read of the rules and I mean a proper read. Now don't let this chance go to waste! 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back