What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - st3alth

Status
Not open for further replies.

st3alth

1. In-game Name: david armstrong
  2. Steam ID: 76561198387597295
  3. Date this happened: 08/15/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: after coming out from the coke processing my car mods have taken themself off turbo saying its not been bought same with lights , tire smoke, car colour and wheel colour. some say there still on but infact there not, it was doing it when i went before aswell but i could put it in garage and take it back out and it would be back to how it should be but this times its just taken it off.

also if i can id like to claim for the other mods that i bought aswell at the time when i was in the shop they were bought and paid for as shown in one of the videos proof of that i bought said mods and other video showing whats on the car and how it is now , tire smoke was bought around late afternoon 14/08/2020

videos and time stamped in the video title as when the video was made

if i find any more videos of screenshots i have to help back up i will also add but i hope this will be enough as it shows everything i had bought and paid for already
  5. Link to any evidence:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
    For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: brakes - unsure of price as video only shows i bought it
    transmission - unsure of price as video only shows i bought it
    suspention -unsure of price as video only shows i bought it
    armor - unsure of price as video only shows i bought it
    turbo - £15,000
    engine - unsure of price as video only shows i bought it
    lights - £1625
    respray - no fussed about getting money back for respray price
    tire smoke - £3000
    wheel respray - £1000
    window tint - £1000

total price = £21,625 + the cost of other mods that i can not see the price of

7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes
edit: videos wasnt showing up

Last edited by a moderator:
@st3alth

Sorry if i have completely overlooked something. What exactly is your video showing? 

You had your mods removed and the videos show you rebuying them? 

sorry tthe video where all the mods are is when i bought all the mods  but now they have been taken out so you cant even do them mods  apart from the turbo,lights,tire smoke   but even the ones i had bought that are still in the game for that car have now been taken off my car completly from when i come out of the processing   i was in there two mins and the car  was standard and went to custom shop to see what was happening and its just taken the mods off. the video was just proof that i had bought all of them and the other video it how it shows it now

if you are in game  i can try explain it better if you need me to

the bottom video is showing when i had bought all the mods for the car that were available at the time  and just showing for proof that i had bought them  but  around an hour or so later  there was only a few mods that were available so most apart from a few  as like it show in the top video  is what mods are available for the car but tints for the car has never worked anyway  but as you can see from the bottom video  i had bought all of the others that are no longer  in the game .

the top video shows what mods are available in game for that car now plus showing that what mods  that were on the car have now come off the car  no one has done it  it just happened  after leaveing the processing  place

hope that clears it up a bit better  if needed  i can talk to an admin or dev  and  explain in more detail in game

@st3alth

Unfortunately this request will be Denied.

The reason is that there is a lack of evidence from your end showing that you had these items and also that the server logs do not support any upgrades being made to that vehicle between the dates of 16/06/20 to 12/08/2020

Sorry for the delayed response. We had to be sure everything matched up.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back