What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Fastlyavenged

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-game Name: Luka Sins
  2. Steam ID: 76561198209999563
  3. Date this happened: 08/15/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: I was a passanger in my car being afk while my friend was driving to coca processing area, as i got back for a momoent he said the server will be resetting, so i got all the coca plantsi could which left 90 in the car alongside 2 repair kits and 2 oranges, and i went afk for another 5mins, after i rejoined the server my friend had to go off fora moment, i then loaded in and saw my car has disappeared, and its likely in inpound and the items are alwasy gone when your car has been impounded
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://example.com/
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 540 for repairkits and oranges, and 90 coca plants which will be valued close to about 11,250 without tax
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Fastlyavenged

So my issue with this is your amount of AFK. Please remember that this is a roleplay server and you being AFK serves no purpose to anybody. If you need to be AFK for a reason log out and log back in when you are free to do so. 

Compensation Request Denied

This is because you said yourself after recieving the 90 coca plants you went AFK. After a server restart any vehicle not stored will go to impound.

Please be alert on the server at all times, you do not know what roleplay scenraios you may me missing/involved with if you are AFK. 

Thanks

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back