What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - st3alth

Status
Not open for further replies.

st3alth

1. In-game Name: david armstrong
  2. Steam ID: 76561198387597295
  3. Date this happened: 08/14/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: bought a house yesterday and was moving items in to it as far as i know everything is there apart from 200+ cut wood, as far as im aware i dont have any proof of me putting it in the house but hopefully an admin could some how cheack logs and varify what i am saying
  5. Link to any evidence:
    http://noevidence.co.uk
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 200+ cut wood dont know value of it or the exact amount that i had
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

in to it as far as i know everything is there apart from 200+ cut wood
This does not fill me with confidence that you know for sure what happened with the wood and it just "disappeared" 

We never want to get to the stage where were relying on dev time to be checking logs for everything someone has done. I would advise recording gameplay in some way to know for sure what is happening in the future. As such,

Compensation Denied (Lack of evidence)

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back