What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Granny - RDM<br>VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashoka

Your In-game name

Ashoka

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Granny

Date of the incident

08/15/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was responding to Kavala Hospital as a medic called for assistance because there were multiple armed men at Kavala Hospital. When I arrived I got instantly VDM'ed by the person in question and then after I was revived by the medics I ran down the road and asked some people if they have seen a guy in a yellow off-road and they said he headed towards Kavala PD and was a "dick" and saying "racist things".
I then ran to Kavala PD to look for him and talk to GPlump who spawned in Kavala and was instantly hit with a barrage of bullets. I then ran in Kavala PD blue zone and ran around looking for him, was shot then went to his jeep and located his location. I then entered the building and tazed him. After putting him in cuffs he said he was "sent by Bin Laden" and was saying "Allahu Akbar". He, later on, was put in the cells at Kavala PD at which point he was shouting the n-word and was screaming "Allahu Akbar". He then left the game before an admin got on the server.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RxEJFr27DY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I can confirm. Same thing happened to me with the same individual. He VDM me and killed at least 4 people and when we were executing him he screamed "Akbar"

I can post a video evidence if an admin wants it
Yeah, I saw you guys execute him and though poor guy cause he was new but didn't realise this is was happned. You can hear me saying in the video I understajnd why they executed him now. Send the video if you can, I wanna see what happend and I think the admin would like to see too.

Yep, quite clearly several rule break there! Lets go down the list shall we?

1.2 Racism
1.7 Trolling
2.1 VDM
2.2 RDM
6.2.1 Shooting in a blue zone

Quite a list there! Due to the severity and number of rules broken this player will need to appeal this ban on the forums should he wish to continue playing here.

Action taken: Granny - Perm Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back