What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Dont Look At Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-game Name: ISRO SH
  2. Steam ID: 76561198341505560
  3. Date this happened: 08/16/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: ive had my porche macan for 2 months, fully upgradeda dn everything, yesterday it got stolen but i didnt notice it was demodded because the xneon lights were keps and the color was kept to give the illusion that it was untouched, i had noticed now that my windows are non tinted, i went to the mod shop and all my upgrades are gone, upgrades worth 100k

ill provide a video, in this video you can hear the turbo on the car (when the car shifts you hear the turbo)
    and also you can see that my windows are tintes, i sadly dont have proof to the engine upgrades brakes, etc.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIoXzjfsMIM
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: lost all upgrades on my porche macan upgrades worth 100k
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes
ill prove screen shots of my car demodded

Desktop Screenshot 2020.08.16 - 21.15.50.15.png

its not allowing me to upload more than 4.75mb for for more evidence dm me on discord "isro the maniac#0091"

@Dont Look At Me

Compensation Request Denied

Sorry but we do not comp for other players removing your upgrades on your vehicles. If you would like too see this changed go upvote this:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back