What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Monk the Pillager - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Pigeon

Your In-game name

SI Brandon Pigeon [8661]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Monk the Pillager

Date of the incident

08/17/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So we were in a gunfight with plebs when I Monk slammed me in his car. I then shot some bullets through the wall and then noticed him running on the spot. Then nine seconds later what I was killed by what seemed to be monk lag switching... I then contacted him on TeamSpeak asking about what I assume to be a lag switch and he responds with its "Lag" and various other reasons.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/1QYD2BNv5wI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Whole server was lagging, I'm not close to monk but you can see coco teleporting around due to server lag at that time

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I dont know what to say other than I dont have a lag switch. The whole server lagged, he was running in one place for me as well as I was for him. You can even hear my surprised voice in the video when he didnt die as soon as I shot him, I thought that he was lagging. I dont have a video of it because Ive tabbed out when I got messaged on teamspeak. 

Lag does happen on the server, even if it does happen at suspicious times. I'm satisfied that this is just server lag.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back