What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

GPS/Tracking for vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regi Smith

Unlinked
I think it would be a good idea at some point and obviously if possible that we can install some sort of GPS location devices into our vehicles that we own via Bennys as many cars do get stolen specially if you've crashed or its during a fight etc.

Have an App on the phones such as "Vehicles" that you are able to "track" and receive a location via the map, I'm aware that we need to lock are vehicles to stop this from happening but as said before there can be many reasons in why the vehicle you are currently in is not locked.

Just a thought i had earlier.

Regi.

tenor.gif

I put this idea into my large Suggestion. This was my initial idea.

For Testing I did set it up in Benny's, so you could go in purchase it for 20k or something and would have a map marker.

Vehicle Tracker: Installed at any Player owned shop? Seller Will need a ‘Tuning Laptop’ and ‘Vehicle Tracker’ to install.Example: https://gyazo.com/8bc0ef6603238c3c37a2af29a6d863d6

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the suggestion but due to low votes is rejected at this time. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back