What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Gordon Freeman - 08/18/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon Freeman

Banned
Unlinked
In-game Name
Gordon Freeman

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/18/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Nomad

Reason given for your ban.
Not valuing an officer's life. And RDM

Which server are you banned from?
GTA RP

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think i was band due to not following the orders of the police, and not valuing there life, RDM. As well as poor role play by ramming the van into the barricade, and attempting to pick up someone who has been detained by the police, which would never really happen in real life. I have realised that i was in the wrong.

Why should we unban you ?
I would learn from my mistakes. I would bring fun rp situations to the server and help it grow, as i wouldn't do it again because I wouldn't want to get band for life without anyone looking at my request.

In a future situation I would tell the officer to put his hands up and release my friend, if he didn't comply I would taser him/her as a warning, if he still doesn't comply he/her would not be role playing the situation.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
"New" "First ban" not interested in that as a reason to unban you, So try it again and give us a reason to why we should unban you, what can you bring to the server / community etc.

Also have a look at the report i have linked watch the video have a read and then explain to me why you was banned what you did wrong and what you would do in future situations. 

Can you please quote and explain in your own words the rules that you broke

Sorry been busy so here is my reply, the rule I broke was G1.2 - I broke it by tasing the officer then proceeding to shoot without telling the officer the reason, this is also low quality role play as I rammed the barrier with my van,  which I shouldn't have done because it was unrealistic. @Robbie 

Can you please talk me through why you thought this was okay? I am struggling to understand why you did what you did if i'm honest with you

To be honest i did not mean to ram the van into the barricade and that's why when he said "stop that" i did, and the reason i tased the officer was because that man he was trying to arrest is my friend and i saw the situation and attempted to help my friend (i agree not in the correct way) and i really do regret shooting at them when they ran over but i panicked as one of the officers ran towards me and proceeds to pull out a gun, but i do understand that i was in the wrong and if i was to ever get another chance i would never do this again and in a future situation i would pass by my friend and mind my own business as he has got himself in that situation. If this wasn't what your where looking for, I am a bit confused.

Thank you for your time

Right then i'm going to give you another chance make sure you have learned from this and don't make the same mistakes next time as there won't many chances that you will be given.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back