What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Mohammed Rocket-Ali - ID 163 - Poor/Low Quality RP<br>Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
Your In-game name

Chris Lee

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mohammed Rocket-Ali - ID 163

Date of the incident

08/18/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

GTA FiveM

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Okay so after chaseing after him on 2 diffrent ocations Mr Rocket-Ali was arrested by the police we had a fairly nice chat on the way back to PD. When arriving at PD there was a situation going on so for my own and Rocket-Ali's safety i brought him to the roof. Mr Rocket-Ali had some issues with his mic so he was let go to restart his game. (Keep in mind all along he knew he was only getting fines). Once back ingame his mic did still not work and restrains was being buggy. I told him he was restrained and he proceeded to jump off the roof.

I did not originaly think to put this up as i had a rather pleasent conversation in TS afterwards, but i have changed my mind due to him again breaking rules ingame by loitering PD and cop baiting.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/6vZNnUB1x2E
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there,

I'm the accused, Mo.

I just robbed TikTak, I believe this report was made out of spite and frustration due to RP actions.

I had a brief liason with TikTak today after robbing him, in which he showed no intent to solve the issue at hand (Not the issue im being reported for) He joined and said why are you cop baiting and then upon me trying to explain he said "You've had plenty of chances to follow the rules, Do not worry I'll see you later". I then attempted to get TikTak back into TS through OOC to resolve this situation in which he refused (I also have a recording of this meeting should It be requested)

However, It should also be noted that the situation in the report was resolved with TikTak after a conversation in team speak a couple of days ago. He also stated to me that he was not going to report me at the time of the issue being resolved. (A couple of days ago)

I believe this should be considered as a revenge report.

Thanks for your time,

Mo.

Hello there,

I'm the accused, Mo.

I just robbed TikTak, I believe this report was made out of spite and frustration due to RP actions.

I had a brief liason with TikTak today after robbing him, in which he showed no intent to solve the issue at hand (Not the issue im being reported for) He joined and said why are you cop baiting and then upon me trying to explain he said "You've had plenty of chances to follow the rules, Do not worry I'll see you later". I then attempted to get TikTak back into TS through OOC to resolve this situation in which he refused (I also have a recording of this meeting should It be requested)

However, It should also be noted that the situation in the report was resolved with TikTak after a conversation in team speak a couple of days ago. He also stated to me that he was not going to report me at the time of the issue being resolved. (A couple of days ago)

I believe this should be considered as a revenge report.

Thanks for your time,

Mo.
Hello 

The reason i have changed my mind here is as stated that you since yesterday have to more situations that i consider a violation of the rules. There is no revenge, its simply i am done with you not valuing your life, cop baiting and loitering around PD.

For staff: There will be reports up on two more rule violations once videos are up. 

Hello 

The reason i have changed my mind here is as stated that you since yesterday have to more situations that i consider a violation of the rules. There is no revenge, its simply i am done with you not valuing your life, cop baiting and loitering around PD.

For staff: There will be reports up on two more rule violations once videos are up. 
As previously stated. The reporter in this case already made a decision days ago not to report this case. This was made out of spite due to an RP situation.

I had really hoped we could have resolved this in TeamSpeak however it’s disappointing it had to go to the forums. 

I also now further understand the rules I broke. Being a new player to FiveM I was uneducated in some cases. Im hoping I’ll be given the opportunity to correct this.

Thanks,

Mo.

As previously stated. The reporter in this case already made a decision days ago not to report this case. This was made out of spite due to an RP situation.

I had really hoped we could have resolved this in TeamSpeak however it’s disappointing it had to go to the forums. 

I also now further understand the rules I broke. Being a new player to FiveM I was uneducated in some cases. Im hoping I’ll be given the opportunity to correct this.

Thanks,

Mo.
I spoke with you yesterday were you were rather open about your standard of RP and that you were just here for fun. I did say i was not gonna report you but i also said that i didnt want any more BS from you. That lasted about 12 hours before you again was involved in situations that i would consider a rulebreak, therefor i have as stated in the report changed my mind and decided to go thru with the report anyway. I asked you why you did it yesterday when it was bearly 24hours since you were unbanned for the same offence (Rule G2.4) and as you said you didnt have a good awnser to that. You were set up for continuing your life on the server as a player that follows the rule and was given the chance to change your ways, once again you failed on that so now it is time that you take responsibility for your actions. 

Don't really need to go into much detail here, you were restrained you logged due to being bugged then you instead resuming where you left off, jumped off a building this is poor. 

Banned for G2.4 since this your second ban and your second for G2.4 your ban will be upgraded to a 7 day ban. Any more and you will be perm banned.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back