What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Motorbike nerf

Mick surf

I bought myself a vortex motorbike which I was happy with speed around 120mph with upgraded, which I was then talked into buying a ninja h2 due to speed was like 160+ which I bought for 150k plus about 60k in upgrades costing me 210k...

now today I login to the ninja now only going 120mph? 

which means now I mayaswell not even own the ninja as goes the same speed as my vortex... 

abit of a waste of money in my eyes 

p.s sorry for the rant

i've noticed a similar decrease in the top speed and acceleration of the ninja h2

before i'd got it up to 190+ but now haven't got it over 180 with full upgrades and a pretty hefty price tag

Last edited by a moderator:
To get the best top speed out of motorcycles, without sounding like a bit of a know it all you have to drive on specific roads. 
in FiveM/GTA Road surface and angle is super important. 
You get the best top speeds on roads where you can make the bike go airborne while in a wheelie.
Also due to stock GTA control mapping, you actually go faster on a motorbike holding ctrl than you do holding shift. 

I hope this helps! 

@Qrow Had a good little play around with it and seems like your right some places it flys some places its not as good but thats all I need to know thanks =]

Back