What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Mohammed Rocket-Ali - ID 607 Liki - ID 611 - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
Your In-game name

Chris Lee

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mohammed Rocket-Ali - ID 607 Liki - ID 611

Date of the incident

08/19/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So i first encountred these guys driving arround inside and arround Vespuchi PD just loitering arround as i was dealing with another person. After dealing with the guy i went over to the hospital and dealt with a person that was brought there by Brick Carstain. He then went off duty. At that point these people was at the hospital. Knowing that police were there their friend came driving up there in a police car. I turned on the lights and sirens and then procceded to chase them. They then joined the chase and i lost eyes on the vehicle. Rocket-Ali and Liki then followed me and asked me some questions before procceding to rob me. I will also provide some other videos if recuired of other incidents previusly were rocket ali has been "baiting".

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/shvNlA77TLo%20https://youtu.be/i7ywHaWNGH8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

As we tried to explain to you in the very brief liason, Mo and I were not in any form of communication with whichever gang member was in the police car at any time and had no idea what he was doing. From my POV I see a police officer chasing a member of my gang and so followed.

As for the claims of us loitering, we were looking too see if any police were around as we wanted to rob tasers. When Mo ran into the PD he fell through the floor and was teleported elsewhere, hence I waited for him to return and then we left...

So which rule are you trying to claim I've broken here?

I can only concur with what Liki is said. It may have looked like baiting to you but we were in no communication with the other member. We had seen you following a member so we followed. What proceeded was completely valid RP. 

Right then based on the videos provided I can't confirm that this was baiting, However based on the comments made by both Liki and Mohammed they were indeed loitering, you may have had your reasons of hanging around due to the apparent falling through the floor however based on the below comment

we were looking too see if any police were around as we wanted to rob tasers
You have to have the mindset that the police station will be heavily maned therefore realistically nobody would try to rob or commit crimes near the police station as they would easily be caught.

Both players will receive a warning for loitering at a police station. Please be mindful in future situations @Fusha & @Liki

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back