What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Vexed - 08/20/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexed - Panasonic

In-game Name
Vexed

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/20/20

Member of the team that banned you.
?

Reason given for your ban.
Bad meme

Which server are you banned from?
Discord

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I wanted to post a meme on the discord channel, I posted what was yes a border line video of a man being winded for lack of a better word, by a car drifting, but the man is ok just hurt at the end and there is no gore so I believed it to be ok to post, especially from previous videos in the channel; thinking back on it, it probably wasn't the best thing to post.

Why should we unban you ?
I use discord to contact mates and its a pretty fun discord, im also 'in the police' so I use it quite a bit when I need to find out something concerning 'the police'.
Im not sure if its a perm ban from discord or temporary I wasn't told.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

You have already been told off once.. you did not stop..

Who are you trying to impress with the childish "edginess"?

its not really 'childish edginess' humour is subjective and while no its not the brightest jokes I know many people that may think that is 'funny', but i don't recall getting told off (please correct me if wrong), yes I was in a debate for lack of a better word about what is considered NSFW, this I do not believe breeches that, "You must apply the NSFW label to channels if there is adult content in that channel. Any content that cannot be placed in an age-gated, such as avatars, server banners, and invite splashes, may not contain adult content." and it MAY somewhat border on "You may not share images of sadistic gore or animal cruelty." 

I do understand that people may take issue with this meme and I do apologies for that but I don't believe this breeches discords guidelines at-least not anything that I have looked up.

Sorry, the quotes are the Community guidelines that I believe would be closest to this.

Do you mind explaining why you decided to advertise another server on discord? And then decided to post a lot of crap in other discord channels?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Vexed I hold my hands up I assumed your discord name would have been the same as the forums, so I do apologise, once I get back from my meal I'll deal with your appeal can you confirm with me your discord name 

Right then I am going to be unbanning your discord account, However please think twice before posting any "memes" on discord. If you find yourself banned again on there you won't be unbanned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back