What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Mateo Ryder (GTA RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mateo Ryder

1. In-game Name: Matao Ryder
  2. Steam ID: 76561198344633492
  3. Date this happened: 08/20/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: i got shot on my bike i glitched and then got revived by a medic and lost my uzi. i have a F8 screen shot from when i just got resd.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/742461380933845142/746111926559571988/unknown.png
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Uzi
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Mateo Ryder

Compensation Request Accepted

1x Uzi

Moved too awaiting action until this is complete. There is no time frame for this to be handled. 

giphy.gif

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Claim actioned, please follow the below mini guide in order to claim this on the character with character ID 5404. Any problems please contact staff on the teamspeak server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back