What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

"Weed Is Now Legal!" - Mayor Coco

Coco

YoCo has fat tits
QQ8XyzJ.jpg

​

Good evening fellow citizens of Altis!

​

As your newly elected mayor it is my honour to present my first change to the island. I, along with my newly elected body of councillors, have passed a vote to hereby make Cannabis a legal drug on our beautiful island. That is correct and you read that right. Weed is not a harmful drug and it is now available for everyone without risk of prosecution.

​

Cannabis is now legal!

​

This is only the beginning, I will be making more changes throughout my term to improve our island.

​

Thank you.

​

Mayor Coco

Weed will not been legalised unless The altis police force command has stated that it is! Anyone caught with it will be seized and fined
I forgot that the “Altis Police Force Command” were the governing body and in charge of political affairs on our island. We are an overseas territory and therefore we can set our own laws. 

I forgot that the “Altis Police Force Command” were the governing body and in charge of political affairs on our island. We are an overseas territory and therefore we can set our own laws. 
It is not a political affair when the law in question is about legalising something which is currently illegal

then you're a prime example of how clueless Police are thx for that

Last edited by a moderator:
hahah Gold command have spoken what a joke.  I guess GC doesn't understand politics either. it is not the gold command / Police that makes the Law its the mayor #cluelessPolice

if you dont like set mayor´s politics then vote for a new one.

Back