What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Snake - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashoka

Your In-game name

Ashoka

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Snake

Date of the incident

08/21/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was talking to Leslie Chow and his mate and I was roleplaying as an Uber Driver and they were asking where they can buy guns and I told them the closest place is in Zaros. They asked for a lift there and I agreed. I quickly went and bought the Sport Hatchback and gave them a ride, halfway through they decided to rob me and as Snake said hands up I was instantly knocked out without having any time to respond. I then compiled and decided to try and fight back and try and shoot him where I failed. Snake then tried to execute me with a rifle showing he hasn't played much on the server. I typed in direct chat asking Chen and Snake to come to Sherpa Lounge which they didn't so I respawned and then spent the next 20 mins trying to get Chen or Snake in Sherpa Lounge which they refused.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://imgur.com/a/9wbU8P3%20https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjZj8kwwts0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I will give the reported parties some time to respond before dealing with this report. Thank you for your patience.

Hello Ashoka, sorry for the delay. After giving these players enough time to respond I will have to deal with this as it is. The main issue I see here is giving you 0 time to comply when you are told to put your hands up. Now, if this person had actually responded to this report, I would be inclined to give just a warning as the player is somewhat new. However, seeing that this player will likely not know that he has received this warning, I will be placing a temporary ban on them instead.

Action taken: Snake - 2.2 - 1 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back