What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Gordons Setup (V3)

Gordon

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Dev Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
Here we go again... More money, time and effort spent on making my office the ideal place for me!

This is actually my third time posting my setup on the RPUK forums so I've linked below the "version 1 & 2".
VERSION 1
VERSION 2

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Full Build Product List

The PC:
AMD RYZEN 7 1800X 3.6GHz 8-Core Processor                
Cooler Master MasterLiquid Pro 280 64.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler                
MSI X370 GAMING PRO CARBON ATX AM4 Motherboard                
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory                
Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive                
Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive                
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition                
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case                
EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
TP-Link TL-WDN4800

The Monitors:
3x MSI Optix MAG272CQR 27" 165Hz WQHD Monitor
3x AmazonBasics TV Wall mount bracket

The Furniture:
DESK: B&Q Exmoor Flush Grey Medium-density fibreboard (MDF) Sliding Door
CABINETS: IKEA Alex Drawer Unit, IKEA Alex Storage Unit
CABINET LOCK: IKEA Rothult Smart Lock
CABINET / DESK SPACER: IKEA Stuva Grundlig
TESLA SUPERCHARGER: 3D Printed as a gift
CEILING LIGHT: LIFX B22

The Peripherals:
MOUSEPAD: Corsair MM200
MOUSE: Corsair M65
KEYBOARD: Logitech G513
STREAMDECK: Elgato Streamdeck (Regular)
HEADPHONES: Logitech G533

I haven't included the chair, it was free and really doesn't look great, it'll likely be what I replace next.

Last edited by a moderator:
You tried.
tenor.gif

Really nice setup, and I wish mine looked like yours. But you're missing a coaster for your water bottle 😂

Clean. Apart from that stream deck ofcourse 😉

What monitor stand is holding all those up?

All these computer showcases make me feel immensely untidy and disorganised!

A fair amount of people have seen my setup and it’s an absolute tip, all the monitors are different and there’s no RGB (which seems to be a must have in this sub forum)!!

I love the cleanliness of the desk in your post but I’m sure that’ll be short lived 😄

All these computer showcases make me feel immensely untidy and disorganised!

A fair amount of people have seen my setup and it’s an absolute tip, all the monitors are different and there’s no RGB (which seems to be a must have in this sub forum)!!

I love the cleanliness of the desk in your post but I’m sure that’ll be short lived 😄
Same, where are all the plates and glasses

Looks really nice as someone who has been studying r/battlestations the last few months, did you screw the spacers to the drawers or to the worktop? 

Also did you modify the storage drawer to fit your pc in for airflow or leave it stock? 

Looks really nice as someone who has been studying r/battlestations the last few months, did you screw the spacers to the drawers or to the worktop? 

Also did you modify the storage drawer to fit your pc in for airflow or leave it stock? 
The spacers are screwed to the drawers. Because I wanted to ensure the desk was sturdy, it's also held up by a baton along the back wall with notches for cables, this way I can easily move the desk in and out to add or remove any extra cables.

Both of the Alex units have been modified. The top drawer of the left unit (drawers) has a Rothult smart lock (from IKEA) that unlocks with an RFID access card or my phone. The unit on the right is where my PC lives. To ensure maximum airflow I didn't put the back panel onto the unit and so far I've had no thermal issues to speak of.

Back