ALTIS LIFE
GTA RP
TEAMSPEAK

AR Weapon Cache

DCC LastNickLeft

Question

AR Weapon Cache

Explain your map design:

AR Weapon Cache is one of the most robbed places on Altis and I think it would deserve a better look and layout.

Although the compound is fenced there are spots on each side to get into the compound. Wanted to avoid using deer stands and command towers due to its proximity to Kavala.

Would love to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Windows can be covered as on the live server

teKB09L.jpg.000356bd38f7f1123df5ea7cd72f2226.jpg

5FCrXVw.jpg

PJTDRfE.jpg

dv7l05Q.jpg

aXdX7lJ.jpg

mDzJ12C.jpg

PJTDRfE.jpg

uNmD7gj.jpg

If successfully approved I confirm I will email the .sqm to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

I confirm there are no floating objects & damage and simulation have been disabled:

Yes

I confirm my map design was created in Eden Editor:

Yes

• Like 11

14 answers to this question

It looks good however I think if changes are to be made to the weapon cache, it should include moving it out of kavala and into somewhere with a higher FPS and where there will generally be a better fight. It has gotten quite repetitive so i think changing its location would be a good thing 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I like the idea but i think before any of this gets done i think people need to look at at Poseidon, we can not earn money at the min and everything is getting taken away like the diamond run and other things but its fine for cops to go on patrol and earn 20k every 15 mins that most of cops gear load outs i think cops need to pay for gear but at a reduced rate.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 9