What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Movin - 08/22/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Movin

In-game Name
Movin Dagos

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/21/20

Member of the team that banned you.
It didn't say

Reason given for your ban.
C2.4

Which server are you banned from?
GTA RP

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I don't know exactly why I got banned for but Im going to be completely honest about it and the reason why I think was because of refilling ammo in guns.

reason why i did it: I wondered all this time why I was losing gun ammo for all my guns in my storage, I complained about it during roleplay and someone asked me if i tried storing it with ammo and do the opposite to get what i originally lost, later on i found out other people were doing it and it was fine or at least I completely thought it was normal, after i got carried away with the technique and rest is history.

I've known of and seen other people doing the same thing, as well as multiple other sources so I didn't think it was a huge issue and was something that was going to be later fixed by the dev team. I'm sorry for using this bug, I never did it with any malicious intent or any intent to profit from it, it was purely to recoup from the ammo i had and was continuously losing. It was either keep ammo or lose ammo in my situation and it took over me. My apologies.

Why should we unban you ?
I have spend countless hours role playing, bringing scenarios and building the community on FiveM the past 3 months it feels like I belong here especially with the people surrounding me and I cannot appreciate more what the experience offered me. By far this is the best GTA RP server I came across whole platform and compare to others, since day 1 till today it gave me new experiences and scenarios, I also had plans for future events for everyone to enjoy and be invited to. Soon as the ban hit me it made me realise how much I lost and and its never worth it to do something like this ever again, and that's with everything I got told that I was doing wrong, I immediately adapt to it and never repeat those mistakes again. I am truly sorry for what I have done and Im embarrassed for it, it was me taking this into my own hands because during the time I didn't want to bother the staff members everyday that Im losing ammo in all my weapons by storing a single gun with no ammo, when they could be doing something else but now I see that's a wrong way of doing things.

If I had another chance I would firstly stop the wrong thing I was doing for good and report every single bug I came across to make sure a server is smoothly running for everyone to enjoy, I feel like I am part of this community and I really want to prove myself wrong not only once but keep it up whenever its needed. I am truly truly sorry and never want to repeat the same mistake again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Movin, when able contact me via discord.

But to kick this off, 

I have spend countless hours role playing, bringing scenarios and building the community on FiveM the past 3 months it feels like I belong here especially with the people surrounding me and I cannot appreciate more what the experience offered me.
Why waste it based on simple laziness?

Movin, when able contact me via discord.

But to kick this off, 

Why waste it based on simple laziness?
I agree it was based on simple laziness. But also a heat of the moment decision, I got carried away and I made a mistake. there was various roleplay scenarios going on at the time, some of them completely out of my hands, I was losing ammo constantly and I assumed it was just something that would get fixed, others were doing it with no repercussions. I'm not using that as an excuse, I totally hold my hands up to it. I made a mistake and all I can say is sorry. If I get a chance to have my ban reversed, I wouldn't let you down, I put a lot of effort into where I got and it's now I realise how much of an impact the server has made on me and how much I enjoy my time there and appreciate all of the work the team put into the server. 

Now, do you understand what kind of reaction we tend to give with these kind of rulebreaks?

Im assuming have taken away from me that was considered as an exploit.

Not quite, the terms of your unban would be a full character wipe. Agreeing to a full wipe is the only way you will be unbanned.

So over to you, do you agree with the terms?

@Movin as stealthee said there should not be anything like this seen again or there will not be another chance.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back