What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Daniel Connors - 08/22/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Daniel Connors

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:93350193

The date of your ban.
08/21/20

Member of the team that banned you.
?

Reason given for your ban.
C2.4

Which server are you banned from?
GTA RP

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Some Time ago my house started “bugging” out and started duping guns for me as i put many guns in and many guns out they would stay within the storage i then reported this privately to a member of staff team and some Devs to get this problem removed. Since then I got more degals for cheap because they were empty so i then went to get them refilled by another player which he filled 4 degals for me with well over 200 bullets in each gun which I then kept within my house and used them without questioning how so many bullets were put into my guns. I take full responsibility for the weapons I was using which I now believe to have duped ammo in them and me not doing it myself is no excuse for the larger issue that I didn't say anything to anyone. I did not sell any of these guns to anyone either. These were for my use only and any guns I did sell were legit and bought off a reputable seller which then i resold

Why should we unban you ?
[SIZE=11pt]I believe I should be unbanned because I was doing it out of my own laziness which I didn't want to farm even more for gunpowder when I'm already doing 2-3 coke/meth runs a day. This all lyes on myself and it won't happen again since this is a very scummy thing to do and takes away from the roleplay within the game and using a known bug for my benefit is very much in breach of the rules set out to stop any of this going on. (EDIT) Sorry i didn't go into detail about why i want to be unbanned. I have put many hours sitting on teamspeak with many members of the community high up and low trying to improve the role play on the server. Trying to figure out what we can do and can't do to make the roleplay better for everyone's perspective and recently I have tried to up my roleplay to a very high level of standard after speaking to many people. Also I really enjoy the character I have made within the server getting into the position I am in now with really good friends around me. Talking shit wasting time staying up to 4 o'clock in the morning grinding for that new car to show off to everyone the next morning. I love all aspects of the server. I love the way you have to work for what you have. Nothing comes easy and I take this in my stride. Just recently i tried to skip a part and now im being called out on it which I should this isn't something i am ever going to be doing again and hopefully i can make things better for myself and everyone around me i really enjoy the late night talks, the helping of everyone around me and i would love to continue where i left off [/SIZE]

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Was this reported somewhere? Did you let someone know about this?

Was this reported somewhere? Did you let someone know about this?
This was reported privately to DanB I belive and other Devs/Staff joined the Teamspeak call i have quick clip of me showing it to I belive it was DanB, although i could be wrong on the name.

But you kept doing it?

No I reported it but one gun was left within my storage with a large amout of ammo so i am unsure if using that gun triggerd anything along with the guns i got refilled with the high amount of ammo. i trew this in becuase i am still unsure fully of what caused the ban so tried to add two differnt scenarios of wich i could think of that i may of had duped guns/ammo

Well then ban is quite clear, its exploiting.

Are you aware of what we do when people exploit like this?

[SIZE=11pt]In a situation like this I would imagine that my house would be wiped and all my firearms removed off of myself and anything gained from the exploit.[/SIZE]

You are to some extent correct, but would call for a complete wipe.

This will also be term for unban, it's either that, or the ban stays in place.

Good Good!

In which case... @Stealthee

If you'd be so kind as to do the honours?
STEAM_0:0:93350193 -- Full account wipe.

tenor.gif

Perfect! You've now been unbanned.

Lets hope you've learnt your lesson! 

Welcome back.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back