What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Mayor Coco, MasterCriminal YoCo,Twinky Winky & boab - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaffaCakes

Your In-game name

Jaffa Wick

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mayor Coco, MasterCriminal YoCo,Twinky Winky & boab

Date of the incident

08/21/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Well me, Adrian and Jhouxie are chilling in Agios that's when The Plebs role up, we ignore them as we didn't care for a gunfight then the mayor & YoCo walk up to me and start asking me to give my gear to the mayor I say no that's when Adrian unholsters his fire arm and tells YoCo to back off, YoCo tells Adrian to lower his firearm and Adrian complies, YoCo starts to back up ( I assume to set up) Adrian starts backing up with him to make sure I don't get initiated on, (while this is happening Jhouxie is being initiated on, the initiation was only on him though, no friends and allies were called as far as I'm aware) when YoCo and Adrian stop backing up Jhouxie is shot, I'm knocked out without proper initiation and YoCo attempts to shoot Adrian, Adrian defends himself then is shot by Twinky Winky. (A sidenote you can here boab say "that's cringe mate" when Adrian is unholstering his weapon and speaking to YoCo, I don't know what's cringe about a gun being pointed at your mate.)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/uF35dZ-XUZY

https://youtu.be/uo9VFVTd9Tw

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing as jhouxie is the first to die in the video, could you show the interaction between him, Boab and Jayray. 

You say there was no initiation for friends and allies; Me and Adrian riece shoot each other at the exact same time. And Coco knocks you out after I have been shot? 

The only rulebreaks I see here is you guys failing to hot mic, and Jhouxie saying "boys shoot them man" after he's already been shot.

I don't have a clip of the interaction between Jhouxie,Boab and Jayray, there was no friends and allies called and you shot at Adrian before he shot at you. And Coco knocked me out without proper initiation, Jhouxie said shoot at them because he was just RDMed, rebels don't need to hot mic, unless what is being said would change the course of roleplay, you guys coming up and"initiating" on one guy and then shooting all the nearby rebels isn't roleplay. The fact that you think there were zero rulebreaks from your side is just stupid, i agree Jhouxie shouldn't of said shoot them man but you shouldn't shoot all nearby rebels that have the relic patch, you need to initiate.

well jhouxie is literally saying "one on me" "one on me" so I believe that changes the course of RP. 

I initiated clearly on you, with Coco by my side, The guy you were with who was protecting you then shoots at me as soon as the gunfight kicks off. Coco doesnt need to initiate on you mid gunfight to knock you out. 

https://gyazo.com/702abaa529e17e1792d20cf047b301dd Not sure how you can say I shot first either?

Also another issue of not hotmicing from Adrian Riece @ 1:44 "yo boys boys, im about to *inaudible*" 

Also

you guys coming up and"initiating" on one guy and then shooting all the nearby rebels isn't roleplay.
 Adrian riece literally turns around and starts spraying a random hobo xDDDD

So you think when a gunfight kicks off you can just start shooting anyone? I don't need to say anything more the evidence is as clear as day.

In all fairness, I said "Shoot them man" because it got under my skin, I seen Jaffa surrounded and Adrian pull his gun so I thought something was going down, you can see me pull a gun then chase Jayray whom is running away to set up, I literally only say "Do not pull a gun i'm going to have to knock you out if you do" and then repeat myself multiple times that I'll knock him out, without Jayray saying anything, literally 0 words, Boab came running up behind me and just sprayed me, there was not actual initiation on life, nor was there counter initiation, so that was clear-cut RDM from Boab, which is why I said "Shoot them man" because it happens 24/7 with y'all, some of you are a'right, but some of y'all straight up just gun people down without counter initiation, I really wouldn't be bothered if I said something like - "Put the gun away or i'm going to have to use lethal force" or something similiar, but I only threatened to knock him out, and even-so, there was nothing said back towards me by Jayray before Boab shooting me. You can say I said that after I was shot all you want, it was a clear-cut RDM and quite frankly this is the reason we cannot play 24/7, or daily, because this is the regular interaction with you boys, and so few Admin's are online, and the one's whom are online and clearly see your baiting / trolling / toxicity in Global chat and literally do nothing, imagine only having a few hours to play a week and still cannot enjoy yourself because of this everytime we log in, wonder why people stopped playing. Sadly, I don't have my interaction with Jayray, and I understand I should start recording, but living in the middle of the country side surrounded by farms sadly it would take me eons to upload anything due to having really bad connection, how about we all just enjoy the server and stop being absolute idiots to one-another, kill me, rob me, man, even troll me, as long as it's fun, legit and straight forwards, you know we're not "Top Fraggers" like you boi's, it's a RP Server hence the reason I play it, so I really don't care about losing a gunfight aslong as the interaction is either fun or atleast within rules. Quite honestly just sad at this point. If one of my Members did something then as I've always said, please do report them, because it's very straight forward simple rules when it comes to being able to shoot one-another.

Also, I said "One on me" because I seen Boab with a gun coming from the side, and Jayray was hiding on the other side of the car where I was talking to him, was informing them that people were setting up / getting agressive, that doesn't mean we're in a gunfight or anything.

well jhouxie is literally saying "one on me" "one on me" so I believe that changes the course of RP. 

I initiated clearly on you, with Coco by my side, The guy you were with who was protecting you then shoots at me as soon as the gunfight kicks off. Coco doesnt need to initiate on you mid gunfight to knock you out. 

https://gyazo.com/702abaa529e17e1792d20cf047b301dd Not sure how you can say I shot first either?

Also another issue of not hotmicing from Adrian Riece @ 1:44 "yo boys boys, im about to *inaudible*" 

Also

Adrian riece literally turns around and starts spraying a random hobo xDDDD

Anyways, There'll be no more comments from our side, the evidence is clear as day. Im surprised you've put the report up given the amount of rulebreaks on your side and you're just gonna get yourself in trouble. But anyways, all the best.
Well due to connection and things like that its debatable about who shot first, but you clearly raised you weapon first. To be honest I'm surprised we didn't trade but Arma is Arma. While I was not hotmicing, I was not saying "yo boys boys, I'm about to". I said "boys come over hear" meaning the other gang members who were not in the immediate area as it was clear the situation was about to escalate. I shot at the hobo because due to our previous conversation before the car crash, I though the hobo was with you guys, if you listen to the video the hobo puts his hands up and says he's not involved and I stop trying to shoot at him. I was afraid he was trying to flank me as he had a gun that you guys gave him previously and was running behind me as you guys were trying to set up. I also want to point out in the beginning of the video when you identified us due to Jaffa having a Relic patch. It's against the rules to use unit patches as grounds for RP and is meta-gaming.

but some of y'all straight up just gun people down without counter initiation
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you have evidence of us breaking rules you'd have put reports up. You say that we don't roleplay, But just look at this. 

Obviously there is some hostilities between our two gangs, I think the best solution for this report would be for us to discuss the issues over TS and resolve any animosity that there may be, to prevent situations like this in the future. 

Feel free to message me on TS if you wish to take me up on this 🙂

That situation has zero relevance on this report and it was resolved, Jayray was comped BUT if you are going to use that as "evidence" well... 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The relevance is to the accusations that you constantly get poor RP from us, when in fact we believe it is the other way around.

Hence why I've offered to discuss this in TS to resolve it as I think it would be the most beneficial way moving forward. So would you like to do that?

Sorry but considering the maturity you have shown in ooc (plebs>relic) i don't want to speak to someone who will troll and won't say anything beneficial, if you think you have done nothing wrong we shouldn't have to speak in a TS channel.

So we're uploading old clips on a report that doesn't involve the current situation of this discussion? JayRay was comped from that clip, how many times have we been comped for the exact same situation but the other way around? I won't reply no more, but do not upload old clips that have been dealt with please.

The relevance is the fact that you guys claim poor RP from us however that was our last interaction with you.

regardless, for clarification; could you please tell us exactly what you are reporting? 

We are reporting you for: RDM, Poor/Low Quality role play and Meta gaming...
In that case, you’re going to need a video showing our initiation. Because this video does not show any of the main events. Furthermore, identifying someone via patch is not metagaming. You chose to set your patch as relic, so live with the consequence when you’re identified as relic due to it.

I don't think you understand there was no proper initiation, Jayray was speaking to Jhouxie that's when Jhouxie was shot by boab, Jhouxie wasn't given time to counter initiate, that's why in the video Jhouxie didn't hot mic because there was no counter initiation to hot mic, sadly that wasn't recorded but that has already been explained, still in the videos you can see how poor the RP was, the RDM on Adrian, the no initiation knockout and boab's blatant breaking of character.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Righto, 

Firstly this report as you said yourself is for RDM and poor RP however neither of your videos show the actual interaction between Jhouxie and Boab, which led to it all kicking off. Without being able to identify what was said in the initiation which was made, I'm not going to be taking action against any of the reported party.

Thanks for your report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back