What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - MrLongSlong - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yu Wong

Banned
Your In-game name

Yu Wong Orion

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

MrLongSlong

Date of the incident

08/22/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Anthrakia Fuel was being robbed, Riad responded and asked what was going on, they told us it was a robbery and the money would fuel their attempts to Kill Police, when asked if they have a pass they insulted our pass system (they didn't want any sort of positive RP)

At some point Riad was just being pushed over and as a group, we had enough. I clearly told him that there's going to be three steps,I'm going to ask him to walk away, I'm going to ask him again and then I'm going to put a bullet in his ugly bald head.

He then said "LETS JUMP TO THREE SHALL WE" and Immediately fired upon us, his friends who were set up also did the same, gunfight persisted and then we got a message saying "GG?" in Poseidon Requests.

After multiple attempts, we got them into Liason, the video is below, they initially tried to say someone else was robbing the shop and wasn't very co-operative, there wasn't much interest in resolving and before tension built up I decided for Poseidon to return to our channels. - Liason Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I28k7oSRKeQ&feature=youtu.be

The video is Kindly provided by J Reeds, Riad and I are the ones talking to the rebel and the rebel talking to us is MrLongSlong.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://streamable.com/go7y2f
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
(they didn't want any sort of positive RP)
I mean thats a bit of a stretch , your the one being hostile and swearing etc I was having a nice chill talk with ur boy before you turned up trying to look like billy big bollocks!

I gave ya video a brief look over we had a nice little chat you threatened me I responded to your threat and then began shooting I don't really see the issue other then the fact that some of ur Poseidon members are talking while dead which isn't  a big deal as there by the looks of it new to the faction and that sort of etiquette comes with time, Any chance aswell you can upload a video of the full situation,  as you can see from the start of your video you only pull up after negotiations have already started.

After multiple attempts
I mean we had full intent to go to leasion with you the first time you asked, I then tabbed out so didn't see if you asked again? No one goes to a leasion mid way through a gunfight so sorry if we ignored your requests.

gunfight persisted and then we got a message saying "GG?" in Poseidon Requests.
that message was from hasan who survived the fight not me and I believe it was intended to Marty because he died in the open while healing and he thought it was funny.

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
I feel like we could have had a better discussion you left pretty early me hasan and hawk contuined to talk with Jeb and Marty about the situation, I'm happy to talk to you about it again if need be!

the video is below, they initially tried to say someone else was robbing the shop and wasn't very co-operative, there wasn't much interest in resolving and before tension built up I decided for Poseidon to return to our channels. - Liason Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I28k7oSRKeQ&feature=youtu.be
Ye sorry about this dude you only said a few words at the start so I thought you where in a lighter mood shouldn't of made jokes saying Hawk was the guy robbing the place it was silly!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@MrLongSlong I've looked through the video and honestly it baffles me how you think that is sufficient RP to start shooting, yes a threat was made against you but I would expect you to know by now that that does not mean that you can just start shooting.

Report actioned - ban for 2.2 issued.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back