What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

State of Emergency!

Coco

YoCo has fat tits
QQ8XyzJ.jpg

​

A New Dawn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

The Police had conspired to create a false image of corruption surrounding myself. They had hoped to grind the Mayors Office into ruin. But the hatred in their hearts could not be hidden forever. At last, there came a day when our enemies showed their true natures.

The Police hoped to unleash their destructive power against the People of Altis by assassinating the head of government and usurping control of the Island. But the aims of the would-be tyrants were valiantly opposed by those without elitist, dangerous powers. Our loyal Plebs contained the insurrection within Kavala and quelled uprisings on the island.

The remaining corrupt police will be hunted down and defeated. Any collaborators will suffer the same fate. These have been trying times, but we have passed the test.

The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger. We stand on the threshold of a new beginning.

​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Today (22nd of August) at approximately 8:40pm I was suddenly awoken to the sound of explosions outside my home at 10 Kavala Street. As I stepped outside I was immediately met by officers of the Police Service who attempted to fool me into believing that they were here for my protection, when in fact they were the ones who orchestrated the explosions to draw me out of my building. After this, they refused to allow my personal protection group into the compound and due to this I knew something was wrong. After a while of confusion I was told by the officers on scene that I needed to be air lifted out by NPAS for my protection, but I was reluctant due to my fear of flying. The officers involved did not like my response and so instead pulled their tasers and shot me with 50,000 volts of electricity and bundled me into the helicopter. My personal protection group saw this and ran to my rescue, unfortunately they were not quick enough to stop the heli but they detained all officers at the scene. Luckily for me and also unknown to me, my personal protection group had jets in the air keeping an eye on the NPAS heli. When this heli landed to strip me of my GPS and comms they informed me they orchestrated this whole thing to send me to jail for trying to ruin the balance of power on the island. Had my personal guards not followed me, ejected from their jets and saved me from these corrupt officers I would not be here today and instead in some NCA black site off the grid. I owe my life to them.

​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​

I am now left with no choice. As Mayor of Altis I am hereby enacting the Emergency Powers Act. With these new powers I will be taking control of the island until a time of safety returns. For if we cannot trust our own Police Service then we need to take desperate measures to protect ourselves.

​

Until order is restored I am hereby instating The Plebs as Guardians of Altis. They will takeover from the police until the corrupt officers are removed.

Any corrupt officers found will be sentenced to prison time at The Tower in Pyrgos.

​

@CSI LastNickLeft has admitted to being head of this illegal operation and even pretended to be me to create false stories of corruption. (Pictured)
531JF77.jpg

​

If you see anyone from the following Police sections please come forward to myself or a Pleb:

NCA

Gold Command

SPG

​

​

I am now calling on you, citizens of Altis. Stand up and fight for what you believe in! Do not let these tyrants take away our freedom. Rally with me and we will ensure our island will be greater than ever before!

​

​

Find me at 10 Kavala Street tomorrow as we march on our oppressors and take back our freedom!

​

Sunday 23/08 at 8:20pm

​

​

​

Thank you for your support and understanding.

​

Mayor Coco

Last edited by a moderator:
The Plebs stand with the mayor. 

Any attempt to subvert democracy will be met with lethal retaliation. 

​

Dear @Coco,

In response to the allegations made against me I would like to state the following.

The operation conducted by National Crime Agency today have indeed targeted you and attempted to bring you to justice for the crimes commited by you. You have commited many crimes prior and during your time in office as a Mayor and currently are wanted for criminal offences including but not limited to:

• Offences against the Persons Act 1861

Section 4. Conspiring or soliciting to commit murder.
  • Section 5. Manslaughter.
  • Section 16. Threats to kill.
  • Section 18.Shooting or attempting to shoot, or wounding with intent to do grievous bodily harm. 
  • Section 38.Assault with intent to commit felony, or on peace officers, &c.

[*]Theft Act 1968

• Section  7.Theft
  • Section 8.Robbery
  • Section 9.Burglary
  • Section 10.Aggravated burglary
  • Section 12.Taking motor vehicle or other conveyance without authority

[*]Firearms Act 1968

• Section 16. Possession of firearm with intent to injure.
  • Section 16A. Possession of firearm with intent to cause fear of violence.
  • Section 17. Use of firearm to resist arrest.
  • Section 18. Carrying firearm with criminal intent.
  • Section 19. Carrying firearm in a public place.
  • Section 20. Trespassing with firearm.

[*]Offences under Bribery Act 2010

Furthemore you are attempting to convice general public that use, distribution and production of Marijuana is legal, which is not the case and many low income families will suffer by having their loved ones sent to prision due to your fake claims.

Would you like to inform the public about how scared you were asking us not to send you to prision saying, and I quote "What will people think of me" and once we sent you off few of your bodyguards shown up and killed most officers present at HMP.

The gentleman in the picture you posted is only known to me via a common friend, from what I've heard his name was Vanilla Boy and he's a long lost relative of yours. The main reason for including me in this post is refusal of the Plebs to pay full price for a design of their new uniforms and they are attempting to discredit me to avoid paying their invoice.

f873db3dcbcb32fccba26fd78fa8bc60.jpg

Do the right thing, stop spreading fake news, hand yourself in and prove to your family that you are not as much of a dissapointment as they think you are.​

Reward has been set to £400 000 for Coco's capture. Please bring him to the Police station at your earliest convinience.​

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2004/36/section/1
(The Emergency Powers Act 1964 was repealed by the Civil Contingencies Act 2004.)

• (4) A Minister of the Crown, or, in relation to Scotland, the Scottish Ministers, may by order—

(a) provide that a specified event or situation, or class of event or situation, is to be treated as falling, or as not falling, within any of paragraphs (a) to (c) of subsection (1);
  • (b) amend subsection (2) so as to provide that in so far as an event or situation involves or causes disruption of a specified supply, system, facility or service—

(i) it is to be treated as threatening damage to human welfare, or
  • (ii) it is no longer to be treated as threatening damage to human welfare.
Where does the power to enact this come from? A mayor is not a minister of the crown (cabinet member). As a citizen originating from another island of similar crime rates, this sounds like something a corrupt mayor might try and do to save himself from consequences of crime.

Perhaps the Police force were trying to interview you about alleged crimes without bringing disrepute to yourself by misrepresenting the circumstances behind transporting you in front of any media present?

You also don't provide any evidence of your claims, surely a man attending to public issues as you claim to do would be heavily photographed and this claimed incident caught on tape.

Perhaps you could solidify public trust in their mayor by promising to release your criminal record to show that you are clean?
Or the police could release partial documents to the public under the legal basis of significant public interest if you are not?

​

Reward has been set to £400 000 for Coco's capture. Please bring him to the Police station at your earliest convinience.​
https://gyazo.com/c679b56a613d6e8168257cbd09e71cc3

More corruption and false promises from the police!! 

I will give £1,000,000 to any member of the public that brings me the head of this officer, DEAD or alive. 😜

Perhaps you could solidify public trust in their mayor by promising to release your criminal record to show that you are clean?
Or the police could release partial documents to the public under the legal basis of public interest if you are not?
Surely his criminal record cannot be trusted since it is maintained by the very police force who attempted to imprison him at a blacksite, and used a tazer on the mayor under the guise of "his own protection" 

The mayor already has the trust of the public! 

A few examples @Jaffa

Firearms Act 1968: Section 19. Carrying firearm in a public place.
fdb1cce91e6331a976d574b1c2f21e22.png

Offences against the Persons Act 1861: Section 4. Conspiring or soliciting to commit murder.​

7f554be4caf6453b776805b6d71f6173.png

​

Firearms Act 1968: Section 17. Use of firearm to resist arrest.
75d210cc7929c2caba8701c79234f1e4.png

​

As a member of Altis Militia. I would love to inform the police that within  The Emergency Power (oversea territories) Order 2017 the Governor in this case the mayor  has the power to carryout if their are requirements that are meet. 

Conditions for making Regulations

7.  The conditions referred to in Article 6(1) are—

(a)that the provision is necessary for the purpose of preventing, controlling or mitigating an aspect or effect of the state of public emergency in respect of which the Regulations are made;

(b)that the effect of the provision is proportionate to that aspect or effect of the state of public emergency; and

(c)that the need for the provision is urgent.

6.—(1) Where the Governor has made a Proclamation of Emergency under article 5(1) and the Governor is satisfied that the conditions in article 7 are met, the Governor may make Regulations for the purpose of preventing, controlling or mitigating an aspect or effect of the state of that public emergency.

(2) In particular, Regulations may make any provision which the Governor is satisfied is necessary for the purpose of—

(a)protecting human life, health or safety;

(b)treating human illness or injury;

(c)protecting or restoring property;

(d)protecting or restoring a supply of money, food, water, energy or fuel;

(e)protecting or restoring a system of communication;

(f)protecting or restoring facilities for transport;

(g)protecting or restoring the provision of services relating to health;

(h)protecting or restoring the activities of banks or other financial institutions;

(i)preventing, containing or reducing the contamination of land, water or air;

(j)preventing, reducing or mitigating the effects of disruption or destruction of plant life or animal life;

(k)protecting or restoring the activities of the government of the Territory; or

(l)protecting or restoring the performance of public functions.

(3) Regulations made under paragraph (1) may, so far as necessary for any of the purposes mentioned in paragraph (2), in particular—

(a)confer any function on the Governor or on any other specified person, including—

(i)a power, or duty, to exercise a discretion;

(ii)a power to give directions or orders, whether written or oral;

(b)provide for or enable the detention of persons and the deportation or exclusion of persons from the Territory;

(c)provide for or enable, on behalf of Her Majesty, in relation to any property and with or without compensation—

(i)the taking of possession or control of that property; or

(ii)the acquisition of that property;

(d)provide for or enable the destruction of property, animal life or plant life (with or without compensation);

(e)prohibit, or enable the prohibition of, movement to or from a specified place;

(f)require, or enable the requirement of, movement to or from a specified place;

(g)prohibit, or enable the prohibition of, assemblies of specified kinds, at specified places or at specified times;

(h)prohibit, or enable the prohibition of, travel at specified times;

(i)prohibit, or enable the prohibition of, other specified activities;

(j)provide for any law to be amended, suspended in its operation or applied with or without modification;

(k)make provision (which may include conferring powers in relation to property) for facilitating any deployment of the Territory’s armed forces or police services;

(l)confer jurisdiction on a court or tribunal (which may include a tribunal established by the Regulations);

(m)make provision which has effect in relation to, or to anything done in, an area of the territorial sea of the Territory;

(n)provide for charging, in respect of the grant or issue of any licence, permit, certificate or other document for the purposes of the Regulations, such fee as may be prescribed by or under those Regulations; and

(o)provide for the payment of compensation and remuneration to persons affected by the Regulations.

(4) In paragraph (3) “specified” means specified by, or to be specified in accordance with, the Regulations.

(5) Any Regulations made under paragraph (1) may contain such incidental and supplementary provision as appear to the Governor to be necessary for the purposes mentioned in that paragrap

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2017/181/article/6/made

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2017/181/article/7/made

Where does the power to enact this come from? A mayor is not a minister of the crown (cabinet member). As a citizen originating from another island of similar crime rates, this sounds like something a corrupt mayor might try and do to save himself from consequences of crime.
The power comes from the The Emergency Powers (Overseas Territories) Order 2017 (http://www.ascension-island.gov.ac/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/emergency-powers-explanatory-memo.pdf)

I am more than happy for the public to view my criminal record, but the chances are that it has been changed to make me appear as a criminal and not the law abiding man that I am.

Then you have me, a regular npas pilot that probably will loose some helicopters for not caring but yoco must shooting me down 😂😂

The power comes from the The Emergency Powers (Overseas Territories) Order 2017 (http://www.ascension-island.gov.ac/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/emergency-powers-explanatory-memo.pdf)
It is my understanding that you have misinterpreted the powers of this act, this act provides provisions to the Governor / Governor's office (a.k.a. The Government) and not the mayor of an island that makes up a portion of the governed region. The governed region covers the major islands Altis, Stratis and surrounding smaller isles whereas the mayor only has political influence on the isle of Altis and it's immediate surrounding minor isles.

you died and got executed in that last pic... breaking NLR! @Coco report him!
Hello sir, this image was recovered from a Live GoPro stream on Twitch of the officer that sadly passed away. Please give his family some privacy and take your allegations elsewhere.
0f45e499e6221fad3997df9574d68ea7.jpg

Rest In Peace​

Although I do see where the mayor is coming from, recently I was almost executed by armed officers when I was in a critical condition. THEY EVEN TRIED TO COVER IT UP!

Removed as requested by Coco to keep this official 

Although I do see where the mayor is coming from, recently I was almost executed by armed officers when I was in a critical condition. THEY EVEN TRIED TO COVER IT UP!
Don't worry fellow citizen, changes are coming. I am sorry you had to deal with this. They must be held accountable!

Me too! Attempted murder and the punishment was to redo his FTT! HELLO!!! PRISON HELLO!!!

Police corruption has gone on far too long, the time for change is now!!! 

• Haha
Reactions: DJ
Back