What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Mnok - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieron Orion

Your In-game name

Kieron orion

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mnok

Date of the incident

08/23/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Posiedon were doing a hm and we went to sell the gold after we left the compound but we got in to another gun fight with police and then out of nowhere i got killed by Mnok there was no words said to me or anyone else. As you can hear Wisy say do not shot any rebals at all make sure you check what your shooting at. if you need a longer vid just ask

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://medal.tv/clips/31323426/d1337LzTCTOr
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Okay. I was talking to George Harris about this and weve come to conclusion together that there might have been shots at me , I might have just not entirely correctly assumed it was poseidon shooting at me. But basically, he said it was all good and for next time I should clarify for 100 percent so I agreed and apologised. Unlucky for George, me and ziN were on a hill and getting sprayed from the back and when I went on another hill, George Harris was sitting there so I assumed that poseidon just tried to kill me so I am shooting them. Before me and my teammates even shot anyone, we have been shot at TWICE. Neither poseidon, nor cops said that they shot us. But obviously, we must have been shot by somebody, right?After the first shots at us we didnt retaliate at all. After the seconds shots while we were running around cleary without guns, with my binos we decided to retaliate. Anyways as I said, this issue I have solved already with George so I dont understand why am I being reported anyways. I had to right to protect myself as we were getting shot from all directions even though we didnt have guns out and then I assuemed it was poseidon since I got shot from the same direction. At the end George prooved it wasnt him, but it must have been someone right? And he was the only guy I saw so I shot him. So I dont believe this to be "Random" deathmatch at all since we were getting lit up from everywhere. And no, we wouldnt leave the situation because we wanted to rob the gold trucks that poseidon were in. One more thing I wanted to say. So there was a lot of confusion around this situation, we were getting shot and so on BUT. Is this really enogh for a report? Is this really enough and do you have to be this petty, to try and get me off this server, even if for a day and think that I deserve punishment just because I shot the wrong guy? Its not like we were sitting there, being ignored and then we suddenly decided to shoot when it would be best. I had a reason to shoot, it was no clear rulebreak. Its a shame that people just want to get you punished any time possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have nothing to do with this report but since i was on the scen of accident, both me and monk got shot several times during the chase. 

during this situation we ware shot by both police and poseidon,
Shit happens .  so much easyer to just have a chat about it to clear the air . 

GL HF 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back