What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Kevin - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

Most Controversial Member of RPUK
Your In-game name

Maxim

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kevin

Date of the incident

08/23/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Bit of a weird report so I'll try and explain it best I can.

Exploiting - 2.4

So earlier in the day Kevin exploited out of Athira PD to avoid being arrested, he did this by getting into a GoKart which was on the other side of the gate, I then later messaged kevin on behalf of spartan asking him about this, where he freely admitted that he exploited to get out, and then accused Spartan of Fail RP for locking the gate to the PD as he walked in which is ridiculous.

Blackmailing/Revenge report

Kevin then proceeds to threaten to report spartan for various things if I proceed to report him, which is not only revenge reporting, but also an attempt to blackmail me at first I thought he was joking, but it seems not and that is purely the kind of person Kevin is.

The video we have of him exploiting is a bit weird and It's quite hard to see exactly what he does due to his friend exploiting out of zipties and attempting to run away hence why I messaged him to clarify and didn't immediately come up with this report. But overall you can see from the evidence provided that Kevin's attitude towards this is awful, saying things like "The server is dead anyway" and showing a complete lack of respect for the rules and the community as a whole while trying to hide behind a mask of "Good RP". Which is the main reason this report is being filed.

The following Gyazo's are our complete conversation over teamspeak.

https://gyazo.com/b4bd455b1bdd2870afbdb406e735b6af

https://gyazo.com/8bd3f66b7e58115d0cbb5ecbf2fa2e7e

https://gyazo.com/3759d02970c3141efa3ed955dfa0a049

https://gyazo.com/eae8c8c0ab96acbd168aeee68811362e

https://gyazo.com/cf74789438db51ed5d50f4eff86593ca

https://gyazo.com/a35a2e465625a60ba4bee8e952943f24

Some of the content of those messages refers to a situation we had outside Agios PD after this scenario and isn't really relevant to the report however it's in there to show the entire conversation. So that I'm not accused of cutting anything out.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D78dv_Jw6KM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello there maxim unfortunately kevin wont be able to react due to him being on vacation he might find some time to react but i can not say for certain if he wont be able to react he will send someone to react for him. 

Storm

Altian rookbangers

Makes no difference to me, everything that needed to be said between him and myself has been said. Hence the report

Hello, I will give Kevin some time to respond if he can. Thanks for your patience.

Hello, I will give Kevin some time to respond if he can. Thanks for your patience.
Thank you bowen im trying to contact him right now what he wants (if he reacts for himself or someone else reacts in his name) if anything is wrong you can contact me!

Okay so i spoke to kevin and i'll be speaking  in his name and saying what he want me to say.

So we went to athira PD where one of us was at when he got arrested. We came there with the story that kevin was a lawyer for the man arrested. We told the officer in question that he was the lawyer and he said okay come in and opened the gate. Kevin went in and the officer closed the gate and tried to arrest him which is in kevins eyes failRP and then the guy didn't ment to exploit the restraints but they always just fall off and he thaught it was ment that way and then in roleplay he hopped over the fence although it was not good what he did the roleplay provided to us was very poor. And then blackmailing/revenge report. Kevin says that maxim also did enough threatening to report but as we had a chat on TS and worked out as kevin thaught we dont have any evidence of this.

So due to the very poor RP the altis police force showed in that situation kevin didn't find it fair to be arrested and the blackmailing has happened on both sides.

May i also add why are YOU reporting him for exploit even tho you weren't even near Athira PD and the situation was with spartan and if he wanted to report kevin that would be up to him not you.

And what has attidude to do with this as even if his attidude was poor it shouldn't have anything to do with this report as its about exploiting and blackmailing and not with attidude.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I'd like either you or Kevin to enlighten me as to when I threatened to report him or when I blackmailed him, considering our entire conversation is posted above via the Gyazo's?

The reason I am reporting Kevin is because of the conversation we had, spartan wasn't comfortable reporting him for his own personal reasons and so I did it for him as far as I am aware it doesn't matter who reports who as long as it follows the guidelines. This report also consists of things that happened between just me and Kevin.

Ok, so I have some questions. Firstly, Kevin, you admit to using an exploit to get out of what you think was a bad RP situation? Do you not think that there are better ways of dealing with a situation like this?

Second, I would love you to enlighten me in regards to you saying "to be fair the server is dead as fuck anyways" and what this has to do with your reason for exploiting?

No i don't think there was a better way out we tried explaining him that what he was doing is Metagaming and FailRP/PoorRP but he did not want to listen so i did not agree being arrested under allegations i had indeed commited but in a different scenario we had different vehicles and only the same clothing.

Second me saying the server is dead is not a reason to exploit its me saying the server is dying and gets boring very fast so if he reported me and i got banned at this point i don't care much anymore i enjoy the server how it used to be but its degrading very fast.

Well, that kind of raps it all up for me. The fact that you don't agree with something so you decide to exploit to change it is just not on. If you feel that something is not right, then either talk to the person in liaison or report it to a staff member. We have a dedicated team of staff members here for this very purpose. I may not agree some of the times that I have been shot, but that does not give me the excuse to combat log, or do some other exploit.

You say that the server is dying fast, whilst I whole heartedly disagree with this statement, if it were to be true, do you not think that using exploits to get out of RP would be a far greater contributor to that than a cop doing something you don't like? 

In real like, if you feel a police officer has treated you unfairly, is there not a complaints procedure? Much like we have the PCC option here. Police on this server are held accountable for their actions, even when playing inside the server rules, which I believe the police to have done here. 

Therefore I will be placing a ban on Kevin for exploiting and really not seeming to care about the impact that has on roleplay. Remember, this is a roleplay server, roleplay EVERYTHING.

Action taken: Kevin - 2.4 - 1 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back