What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - tinky winky - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get a full unedited video from the perspective of the person that wasnt sat 500m away from what was actually happening please

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

Interesting, you never spoke to me in teamspeak. You sent James and someone else.

In order of what happen

1. James in the Silver SUV initiated on my Gang mates Helicopter

2. I initiated on James and said that "If you continue to harrass or fire upon the helicopter then you'd get sprayed full of bullets"

3. I spoke to Danbu who said "I am really sorry about my FRIENDS (In reference to the 2 that were attempting to shoot him down for no reason.

4. I shot Danbu and his 2 friends that were firing upon my team mates helicopter.

Danbu basically gave up the information that you are all friends. I already had prior initiation on James

Please upload the FULL video that is unedited., as Macdonald said.

This is NOT RDM. You initiated on my Boy, I initiated on James, i then spoke to Danbu, Danbu said "They are my friends". So i shot danbu and his friends as they are all together. Also, notice how i shoot Danbu only when he runs away into the Tall grass.

This report is a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

Interesting, you never spoke to me in teamspeak. You sent James and someone else.

In order of what happen

1. James in the Silver SUV initiated on my Gang mates Helicopter

2. I initiated on James and said that "If you continue to harrass or fire upon the helicopter then you'd get sprayed full of bullets"

3. I spoke to Danbu who said "I am really sorry about my FRIENDS (In reference to the 2 that were attempting to shoot him down for no reason.

4. I shot Danbu and his 2 friends that were firing upon my team mates helicopter.

Danbu basically gave up the information that you are all friends. I already had prior initiation on James

Please upload the FULL video. You are showing scenes, Myself and you (Danbu) were roleplaying since the Gas Station robbery started.

This is NOT RDM. You initiated on my Boy, I initiated on James, i then spoke to Danbu, Danbu said "They are my friends". So i shot danbu and his friends as they are all together. Also, notice how i shoot Danbu only when he runs away into the Tall grass.

This report is a joke.

hello jayray sorry i wasnt able to come to teamspeak but u was eating my dinner with my family , also  i need to go to the long grass as i need food as i said 

Could you upload a clip of you saying that. Thanks
Its up to you to prove we didnt mate, surely you have video from the person that actually did the "roleplaying" ?????

Your clips show absolutely nothing, just a guy sitting embarrassing himself failing to rip my mh9

Could you upload a clip of you saying that. Thanks
James knows full well that i initiated on him when he was out of the Silver SUV.

Again, provide the full video, without editing.

hello jayray sorry i wasnt able to come to teamspeak but u was eating my dinner with my family , also  i need to go to the long grass as i need food as i said 
I certainly wasn't eating dinner with your family. It doesn't matter, you claim on this report that you attempted to resolve it, you didn't. Your friends attempted to resolve it, which to my understanding, was done.

Its up to you to prove we didnt mate, surely you have video from the person that actually did the "roleplaying" ?????

Your clips show absolutely nothing, just a guy sitting embarrassing himself failing to rip my mh9
No need to be toxic, as im sure everyone is still learing, and i wasnt trying to kill you but rather hit the stolen heli that you are in and try to disable it or damage to to the point where you need to fly away or land. As that was what was said in the initiation on the heli not to rip him out, as most people would do

The video is up if you want to watch it. The problem is that tinky had stated that he won't show me a video of an iniciation unless a report is made. So there it is. This is not the only rule he broke. What he did to danbu is plain RDM. If be has a video proving otherwise let him show it us

James knows full well that i initiated on him when he was out of the Silver SUV.

Never provided me with a video showing that you did. The problem is that the second encounter is just far too short for an iniciation in my opinion.

Again, provide the full video, without editing.

No problem I am uploading the full version as we speak

there is no unedited full clip from James' (the one who actually interacted with us) perspective. We have no obligation to share any of our footage.
Like I said I am uploading however it will take time as my internet is having a dump

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Can you upload an unedited, uncut video which shows the full context of the situation

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There you are sorry for the double feedback in the video. My recording software records my mic as desktop audio

Alright that video shows what happened between me and yourself, you shoot at my heli and I land and shoot at you. No problems there apart from the shit initiation on the heli but whatever. What happens with Danbu isnt shown in that video so really I think we will also need a full unedited video from his perspective.

Alright that video shows what happened between me and yourself, you shoot at my heli and I land and shoot at you. No problems there apart from the shit initiation on the heli but whatever. What happens with Danbu isnt shown in that video so really I think we will also need a full unedited video from his perspective.
The video showing danbu death is not in it. that pov is from me if you want danbu's clip there you are https://youtu.be/8VtOQid7gx4

@Jayray Holder Would you provide the clip showing your initiation on the silver SUV as you claim you have it. 

Not even got to the bit with me in it yet and i see you telling a guy in a hemmt hands up or be shot, then setting up with snipers for a fuel station robbery 😂 Throughout the video you can hear your gang mates trying to figure out the best initiation for when cops turn up. You clearly wanted a gunfight but we give you one and you complain?

"if you fly off you will be shot by friends and allies in the area" epic roleplay

Also we cannot hear what you say before you are shot, this could have heavily affected the decision to shoot you.

Also, a message from jayray as he is forum restricted

This clearly isn't RDM, Firstly Danbu admitted to being associated with you. Secondly, you initiated and were actively shooting at my gang member, trying to kill him, when he is in the helicopter. And thirdly you initiated on me.

This creates the hostile atmosphere that lead to the gunfight. Protecting a gang member isn't RDM.

We were telling him how to initiate in case we do get into one silence wanted to RP it so that is the reason we did not initiate at the very start

This clearly isn't RDM, Firstly Danbu admitted to being associated with you. Secondly, you initiated and were actively shooting at my gang member, trying to kill him, when he is in the helicopter. And thirdly you initiated on me.
Firstly you identified danbu as our friend when talking to him 30 second before he is killed. So I do not know why you use that point as a barrier to protect yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back