What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Can - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

ChickenLing

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Can

Date of the incident

08/24/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were flying to queensland from advanced when we saw 2 hemmets and a heli heading to diamond shop, we decided to rob them when we landed they started to turn around and head away towards pygros. we then decided to tracer the heli so it couldnt provide any information. when the heli flies away we decide to go for one of the hemmets. when we try to initiate we get shot at then the last few rounds were tracers. we chased them for a small amount of time ( with one dead on the inside seat of the heli) till one of them flipped. which then we got 2 further guys ripped, and we landed to kill the guy to which i was shot and he then managed to get away. myself and toni bled out, but james and silence were revived.

we got him into a liaison and spent half an hour to get him to fix his audio as he couldnt hear us. we then talked i got the clip to him which he then said let me look at them with my friends and didnt return for 3 hours to which i decided to leave.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Can you provide a full uncut version of the video listed on this report in order to show the full context of the situation as currently I cannot determine whether or not the first and second clips are the same situation.

Ok, well this report has been up for quite some time now so I will go ahead and bring it to a close.

Now, I see nothing wrong in this other than they shot at you without tracers. This could have been on purpose or they just didn't realise that they didn't have tracers loaded. I notice that the shooting stops briefly, followed by tracers, this could have been when they switched to them. I am not saying that is what happened, just that is how it could have happened. The issue is that your guys returned fire, at which point, they fired back and killed one of you. Now, if your guys had not fired back and they killed one of you, then this would be 100% RDM. As it stands, we may never know their intentions due to your guys firing back, making it a legitimate fight.

Based on all of that, I will be declining this report. It was a messy one and I am not saying this wasn't worth reporting, if you feel someone has broken a rule, then it should be reported. But in this case, I cannot be sure that a rule has been broken.

Report Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back