What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - MasiekRozpruwacz (GTA RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-game Name: Alonso Sharp
  2. Steam ID: 76561198886369911
  3. Date this happened: 08/24/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: ( TODAY )I have fallen through the map when trying to wash some money. Also if possible, I have lost an mp5 and a m9pistol YESTERDAY due to restart. Im not sure if you can check this in the log somewhere but it would be great to get my freshly acquired-not used mp5. Thanks a lot.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCFSd13N5IA
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 91k Dirty Money. Shotgun and m9 pistol.
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@MasiekRozpruwacz

Compensation Awarded

£77350 Clean

A admin will contact you in game to receive the cash.

Please submit another comp request for any other issues. Please make sure they have valid proof like this one does. Thanks

giphy.gif

(Always keep a rubber ring in your car for safety)

Last edited by a moderator:
Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Okay thanks very much mate. How about the shotgun and the m9 pistol? Am I getting them back as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
The proof is in the same video because I had 91k dirty money and a shotgun + the pistol on me when I fell under the map.

Claim actioned, please follow the below mini guide in order to claim this on the character with character ID 4146. Any problems please contact staff on the teamspeak server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back