What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Jake Floyd - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay1337

Banned
Your In-game name

Jay Bishop

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jake Floyd

Date of the incident

08/25/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Attempted to have conversation with Jake Floyd to put to bed the childish onslaught he had been making on the Crips which then led to him holding me up, was fully compliant and then he shot me for what could be considered as little to no reason but a continuation of his attacks on the gang and his personal beef with me.

The matter of his previous RDMs have been brought to the attention of staff multiple times, including tonight previously with Adrian. I hope now that physical proof has been provided of his inability to have sensible, serious and actually positive roleplay experience will put an end to this constant harassment and attacks.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://streamable.com/noqiuy
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

My intentions were to rob jay, this was due to alot of ongoing rp in game where both our gangs were goin back and fourth in a in game dispute the reason i shot jay was due to the fact one of his boys down below started shooting at myself and my mates without a word spoken, i had no warning whatsoever that i was to be shot at. 

Over the past 24 hours jay has been out to get me banned, repeatedly telling myself, staff and other members that this is the case, he has made this very clear through text, in-game and also teamspeak even stating to @Aiden if there were a way for him to make a poll so all of his gang could vote me off the server. Jay stated that if i were to not be peaceful and to have zero interactions whatsoever with his gang that he would make this report, i told him that was something impossible to comply with as during peak times his gang can take up 20% of the players online. Overall making my experience a stepping stone game. 

https://gyazo.com/e638c65181395303f6143dce2d039a09

https://gyazo.com/28b5c7e3809061695226cefdee1c77e2 

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have evidence to support your accusation that Crips were shooting at you before you decided to execute me?

Unfortunately it seems that you're struggling to remember that for numerous days you've committed acts in-game that I and many Crips believe would be sufficient grounds to report but because of what little remained of our friendship it was let go. I can't count the amount of times you've come to me in-game asking for allegiance and help in your conflict against the Lost MC, even tried to force my hand by attacking convoys and junior gang members when they were on their own. Up until yesterday afternoon, we were patient with you and didn't want to see you reported but after a conversation where we said enough was enough you have continued so I've said fair enough if we catch you on film breaking rules then we will process it. It's a shame that your RP consistently revolves around behaviour which often results in violations and although I couldn't really be bothered to interact with you whatsoever it's sods law you would eventually do something infront of me and get caught red handed. 

The Crips intend on becoming a pillar of illegal-themed community and with a number of ideas we intend to propose to the devs and staff, we're thinking big picture and just want to get on with what we're doing. It's a shame really cause I think you're sound and worthy of all the chances I've given you but you've brought it on yourself mate

Last edited by a moderator:
This doesn't indicate whether you were shot at before or after you executed me when I was fully compliant and I personally can't regard it as supporting your accusation. But it's not ultimately up to me

Video shows your gang member tapping away with his uzi at us whilst you are standing there with your hands up.

After reviewing the video I can agree it does show this person shooting in the direction of all of us whilst my toon can be seen walking away from the edge of the cliff towards yourself. So I can't dispute that any longer.

However.

There was a multitude of other options that could have been taken instead of what you chose to do. You could have got in your car and driven off, you could have told me to tell them to stop shooting at your via radio or phone and gone on from there, you could have done almost anything. However you chose to just pop me, a compliant unarmed person who posed no threat to you and therefore my original complaint stands that you chose to kill me for next to no reason other than you wanted to and I stand by it.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back