What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

The returning of the Supreme leader

Oh dear.. time to evacuate the island before we are converted to communism! 

Welcome back Supreme Leader - We look forward to your absolutely insane encounters! 

Time for the reunion of the soviet union.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View attachment 11457 Comming soon! The supreme leader is calling for his people once more! The revolution has never ended! This time we shall win! This time we end it all!!
WONG YOUR BACK FINALLY YESSSSSSSS welcome back mate lets make communism great again you got and will always have my vote i always have been wearing the communist cap ever since u left

We'll take a communist revolution if it means we get Coco out of 10 Kavala St comrade 
1200px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@Whongcheng There is currently a Pleb mayor by the name of @Coco so unfortunately I will be unable to assist you in your communist takeover if you plan on assuming his office! 

although I’m sure we could work together and get rid of the police!

This is mad.. i was gonna do a status update yesterday saying "bring back whongcheng" because mayor CoCo has took over 😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Just need to have whongcheng for mayor and then yoco and keep rotating, Keeps the revolution going! 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Fuck Communism

The constitution says so

I'm coming for you whong cheng, with my American heat 🤠🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

#Pili2040 #FreeTuur #BetterDeadThanRed #Yeehaw #TheOnlyOneToJudgeMeIsGod #2ndAmendmentOrNoAmendment #ThereAreThreeThingsInLiveFreedomGunsAndTrucks #IJustFiledBankruptcyAfterTheStockMarketCrashOf2040 #HelpINeedMoneyICanNotPayTheMedicalBill #BornACapitalistDieACapitalist

Back