What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Despawn vehicles once taken from impound

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay1337

Banned
Brief Summary:

Despawn vehicles once taken from impound

Detailed Suggestion:

When vehicles get bugged out or broken down beyond recovery at far away or hard to get places in the City and recovery is impossible, it's common practice to go to the impound and get a copy of the vehicle sent to the Upper Legion garage.

My suggestion would be that whenever the vehicle is impounded and sent over that the previous copy of the vehicle would be despawned/removed from the map. This would in turn prevent people from being to loot that vehicle when a different copy of it is being actively used to grind and store stuff, only to find that what they've been gathering has disappeared because someone is emptying it through the wormhole of connected storage on the other side of the map.

The Pros:

Being able to reduce the amount of objects/vehicles left lying around the map.

Being able to hold onto what you gather/grind for without the risk of losing it.

The Cons:

None I can think of

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Yes it does because it would prevent unauthorised access and taking of goods from the back of the old copy of the vehicle, and potentially the theft of the old copy which could lead to degrading of mods.

So the issue with this, is that if I steal someones vehicle more often than not off to the impound lot they go to get their vehicle back. 
If the vehicle I stole despawned while i'm travelling 100mph down the freeway. I'd be a little upset! 

@Qrow How about this: after calling a car from impound the first car wont despawn, but the engine will stop working (not repairable), then force the player to leave the car once it has fully stopped, after 15 seconds it will despawn, how's that?

Gonna put in a bug report for this. If your car is out you should not have the ability to get a copy to legion. Moved to rejected as this is a bug and not attended to do. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back