What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Resolved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so first of all your gang was initiated on multiple times, second of all I wasn't the first to shoot and you guys were shooting back at me before I killed you so how can you say I RDMd you.  Interesting you've reported me when I've done nothing wrong.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Because i was hungry. And also did nothing wrong.

I understand you may not feel it was the most amazing situation it could have been, but you must understand the tower was just broken into and when a heli full of armed rebels lands and people start flooding up the tower, hostilities are going to begin. I was happy having a chat with Danbu who came up to me in the main area of the tower to actually roleplay which was very nice, but when I got down and saw 3 armed rebels on the stairs and people landing on the roof, I knew I had to act at that point.

I clearly initiated and told him to leave the tower before zubr bullets started flying (not sure why his audio in the video is so poor). in fact I said this TWICE, the first time he didnt hear it due to his comms but the second time I made sure. I start my first initiation between 1:30 to 1:40 of the video, him messing with his ear plugs coupled with his gang member speaking over me in TS are the reasons he cannot hear it; I can’t be reasonably responsible for poor communication on his part, nonetheless I chose to repeat the initiation, I then make the second initiation from 1:45 to 1:55, he clearly knows he’s been told to leave the tower. It’s not until 2:11 that he is shot, he is given close to 20 seconds to comply but chooses to stand there, still in the DMT, despite my threat. He’s in fact given 30+ seconds from MY first initiation to leave the tower, however he chose to remain on second plat. 

He chose to ignore my warning and stay in the tower, finbar then gave the same threat to the guy on the roof. Which was separate to my initiation. on the guy on second plat

On a side note, at 2:40 you see chickenling die, but he continues to say that "2 of them are inside" over teamspeak. Clearly giving tactical information while downed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since when is it not okey to say what you are thinking in OOC,  OOC: stands for out of character
i will not comment anymore but i think its wrong to mention me with pictures OOC, 

the initiation was hard to understand

"there is no disturbance right now but there will be a disturbance in the air when my zubr bullets rip through it if you dont get out this tower, obviously there are plebs in the area"

"there is no disturbance right now" - Referencing what danbu was talking to me about, as he claimed someone called him about a disturbance

"there will be a disturbance in the air when my zubr bullets rip through it" - Both the gas from the barrel and the wake from the bullet will cause disturbance in the air when the gun is fired. Doesnt seem too difficult to understand to me. Im saying that zubr bullets will rip through the air.

"if you dont get out this tower" - Simple enough 

"obviously there are plebs in the area" - Making sure you know that I have friends in the area 

This is a roleplay server. I like my "initiations" to be as unique and fitting to the roleplay situation as possible. My hostilities were absolutely clear, and me saying that bullets will rip through the air should be a very obvious lethal threat.

why are u reporting me? You killed one of us before I even shot a bullet. The gunfight was fully active from both sides when i killed the 3 of you. I wasn't the first to shoot so not sure why my name is mentioned?

TO THE ADMIN THAT READS THIS, THE SITUATION HAS BEEN RESOLVED, YOU MAY REMOVE THE REPORT.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back