What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Life Of Daniel Connors

5ZNTpQI.png

[SIZE=11pt]From Beginning on a small street in the city only to swiftly move to Sandy Shores where I joined my first group[/SIZE]

The Sandy Shores Crew

aUd4zzk.png

[SIZE=11pt]Sandy Shores was our home, not glamorous but it did the job. A lot of work took place within Sandy. Degals where crafted uzi were bought shotguns where loaded. With the blackmarket right across the road we owned the land. Protecting it all costs even if police tried to evicted  us we didn't stop[/SIZE]

Jv8iNk1.png

W7gxKHp.png

[SIZE=11pt]Rip to all the Police who didn't make it out alive[/SIZE]

Back to the City

[SIZE=11pt]While moving back to the city I found myself in a brand new home. All the hard work up in the sandy, payed off for this House in the quiet neighborhood of Mirror Park  [/SIZE]

ecbivDW.png

dDpVA6w.png

[SIZE=11pt]The furniture was moved in and I was settled [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]With the money pouring in from the rising prices of the drug trade many purchases[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Where made  [/SIZE]

KTDOjGW.png

[SIZE=11pt]Soon After moving back into the city gang warfare started to take the city by storm people had done there time on the meth field and now they were ready for a fight [/SIZE]

K22sH54.png

[SIZE=11pt]This new up and coming gang had a lot of potential for success but sadly the wrong fight/war was chosen many members did not make it [/SIZE]

jpaRAkv.png

[SIZE=11pt]Throughout the ups and down of the city I have had fun and enjoyed every minute [/SIZE]

o6oWa6G.png

[SIZE=11pt]With a life half lived it's time to move on, This isn't the end [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

iSvLIJH.jpg

Thanks @Cristi for doing the banner

Back