What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - B O A B - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidGaming

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

David G. Atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

B O A B

Date of the incident

08/27/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

There was a gunfight around Poseidon Drug Stash.
Because I connected after Poseidon started to fight the police I didn't joined the fight and was just driving around waiting to be able to join.
When I left the base I see a few helicopters nearby with one of the landing on the road so I decided to go and see what the helicopter wanted. Seeing that armed rebels got out of the helicopter and had guns out I decided to just drive past. That's when Boab shoot me trough the back of the offroad.

Boab said that Poseidon was still involved with rebels because they shot at a police car that had a Pleb inside.

Talked in TS but I don't consider this resolved.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR7IwgPaxnY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

• Facepalm
Reactions: M
As I am the one that told boab to shoot I will explain what happened.

I’m not even sure what this report is for; the plebs did a drug stash, there is an active firefight, as you are well aware in your comms. I’m on a bench and I follow generalVz towards base and shoot at him. As shown by your video at 2:50 when he says “I’m being shot at by a heli” you are less than 100m away when generalVz is shot at.

at 2 minutes in your video when you open your map, you can see that generalVz is less than 500 metres from the stash, not sure how you can report someone for RDM, when it’s clearly not random and you yourself say “I was waiting to be able to join” 

“When I left the base I see a few helicopters nearby with one of the landing on the road so I decided to go and see what the helicopter wanted” 

before you even see the heli attempting to land, you have been told in your communications that someone is being shot at less than 100 metres from you; you’re just oblivious to what’s going on around you. 

for the record, the liason ended when we agreed you should talk to your team mates (generalVz) about why you were shot and then message us after you had spoke to them; obviously instead of getting back to us you’ve decided to report which I would hardly call attempting to resolve. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that General got shoot at outside the base and he also was confused .

I also know that Poseidon was engaged in an active gun fight, but with the police not with rebels.

And your justification that you are involved in the gunfight against Poseidon because Poseidon shot at a cop car and one of the passenger was a Pleb, I think is not a good justification to consider the whole of Plebs involved.

And as you can clearly see on my map, the closest Poseidon member was almost 1.5 km away from where I was.

Also your comment that if you are initiated on Poseidon you can shoot them anywhere on the map, I don't think is accurate.

Anyway I hope this clarifies the report for you.

• Facepalm
You do realise the gunfight was with the plebs right, the cops just came and got involved mid drug stash?

Considering that all Plebs were dead at the drug stash when the cops got involved, at least to our knowledge, our fight was exclusively with the police.

If you have any proof sustaining you claim I'm more than please to review it and accept that what you are saying is true. Until then I'm gonna take the word of my fellow Poseidon members that were there, that they weren't fighting rebels and as you mentioned in liaison, that you got involved from being shot while being in a cop car with a cop. Because of this, I'm reluctant to just accept your word that you were involved in a gunfight with Poseidon. 

Looking forward for your response containing any evidence that you were still in a gunfight with Poseidon, because as you can see from my video no rebel was killed by Poseidon, only cops were.

• Facepalm
no. Cops got involved because Poseidon shot at them while they were driving me away in a car. I was always on scene and never died. 

the evidence that I’m involved in a gunfight is in your video where I am shooting at generalVz (if you extend your clip less than ten seconds, you will see him kill me) 

anyways, I feel this is just some confusion on your part. Perhaps we could conclude the liason with a Poseidon member that was involved in the drug stash to give you a better understanding, let me know. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
i was involved in this gunfight and it was a messy one since we were fighting police and rebels at once, but we killed some rebels at drug stash then some "fled" around pyrgos, who then was chased and shot at.

we had 1 group of poseidon fighting against cops at drugstash and another group chasing yoco i believe in a cop car and shooting at him.

i think here is just a misunderstanding of comms between poseidon. i think that people just forgot about the rebels once we fought the cops.

here is a video showing that we were still fighting rebels around the time and we were moving closer to base 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i havent played for 6 months so dont judge that i play like a bot 🙂

I'll consider this resolved after a new talk with YoCo and Boab in Liaison.

Please a Staff Member to mark this as solved.

• Facepalm
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back