What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - James Johnson - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
Your In-game name

Chris Lee

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

James Johnson

Date of the incident

08/27/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So after initiating a traffic stop on James Johnson we talked a bit back and forth after about 6 min i decided i was gonna end the back and forth and told him his bike was getting impounded. He then proceeded to pull out a bat and kill me. There was no hostility RP at all, he is basically killing someone over £250.

I did speak with him in TS, he said there he killed me because i didnt show any compassion or humanity. If that as reasson to kill people Ig we should start unbanning people.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLAVuAw9ddk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello, this is one and only  James Johnson (other character being Ace Hunter and Sam Perry on Arma3).

I am personally responding to this clam of breaking rules of Los Santos. When seeing this report against me, my first response was to laugh at it because you are complaining about someone killing you during a  roleplay situation.

Can I formally request an admin that is not with police faction on Fivem or Arma 3 to ensure that I can get a fair and open trial in front of the community?

I will break this respond into three different sections covering Poor roleplay, RDM and your attitude toward me.

[SIZE=14pt]The first section I would love to talk about is about Poor roleplay. I see nothing wrong with the roleplay that I offer was. I would love to quote you "we talked a bit back and forth after about [/SIZE]6 min". First thing if I want to provide poor roleplay I would have drove off and not deal with you at all. I pulled over and started to talk. During the situation, your attitude, in my opinion, to win even when I explained why I did have a bike license in my opinion you did not care.

[SIZE=14pt]The second thing the reason why you pull me over was for speeding within roleplay I expanded the reason why that was due to speedometer on the bike not working. I create an Rp situation round this. If this situation would ever happen again, I would act the same way with no change due to my option that I offer a high level of roleplay. I believe that this if this report is the pass I think that it would be sitting an alarming trend. Within the roleplay, the officer was breaking the Uk laws it is really likely that a person may lose it and hit an officer for doing this in real life. The outcome of this case will have a considerable impact on roleplay due to setting trends. It may lead to Los Santo where people do not pull over and will carry on driving not caring to roleplay due to the possible outcome of this report. I also believe that if a criminal wants someone dead, they do not go up to a person or police officer and state that I am going to kill you. You should have just let me go home. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The second section will cover the case of RDM. I see nothing wrong here as well. In my own opinion, RDM covers more situation where there is limit roleplay  [/SIZE]"Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality, roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. "Put your hands up, or I will shoot" and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence". Even before I choices to uses force, I provide exciting roleplay story of why I did not have a bike license and that I need to get home.

[SIZE=14pt]In my own opinion, I found that you want to win, leaving me no other option to use force even when you were breaking the actual law. I would love to quote you, Chris Lee, on your statement "There was no hostility RP". In response from both officer and criminal is that this does not stop the chance of hostility, due to having another character on Fivem as a police officer. I would love to state that many time I politely have talk people, and sometimes they are peaceful until the moment when you are trying to detain them. I believe this is a pointless factor to bring up within report due to my overwelling polite to people. In the future, does that mean to kill people show hostility and act badly toward people?. Even during the flight, you respond with using Taser. I don't know why one did not affect.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I don't know why it did not work. However, base on real life, there are a few reasons why listed below here.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The first reason was hitting the baseball bat.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The second reason was failing to make a fair contract with me. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Another reason is that sometimes people can work thought the effect of Traser.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The last reason was a problem with Traser in real life. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Link to [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]evidence [/SIZE]

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

https://www.apmreports.org/episode/2019/05/09/when-tasers-fail

Final section

I personally found that you did not care about roleplay story that I was providing you. When you discovered that I did have a bike licence, you made a choice that impounded the bike at all cost. I personally find this terrible because you did not care about the reason why I lost it at the Gym. During the roleplay, I said multiple time that I was going drive home. Even when I went to TeamSpeak, you left the talk with me before I did. I personally think this show with attitude in this report with the quote "There was no hostility RP at all, he is basically killing someone over £250". This shows your proper attitude that you want to be in power, and if someone questions this power you responded is to complaining about it. During the roleplay, the officer was harassing me a lot as well. Personally think that the person needs to look at himself or herself because of action the person did lead to him being hit with a baseball bat.

[SIZE=14pt]Ending thought about the future. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I [/SIZE][SIZE=18.6667px]Believe[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] that the person if he act in different manner would have not been killed . As god and community as my witness, if this situation would even happen again, I would carry out my actions in the same manner as I have done here. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I would love to make this statement even on your youtube video there is a comment from a person that agrees with the roleplay that offered. I will not use the person username. However, I will use the statement "[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]personally i feel he rp the situation he harmed you in a way to get home". [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Link to evidence that I have used in this reported and photo. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7dD6MNZCQ0[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avAH49NY_iY[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]https://www.apmreports.org/episode/2019/05/09/when-tasers-fail[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE] 

If their any spelling mistake can you point out so i can change them.

eve_LI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As a reminder, responses to player reports are entirely out-of-character. Please respond with this in mind going forward.

@Lawyer Eve Hunter Thank you for the very detailed response, I spoke to a few other regarding this report and it was all agreed that you was NOT in the wrong. Therefore this report will be rejected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back