What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Hola Beep (GTA RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hola Beep

1. In-game Name: Hola Beep
  2. Steam ID: 76561198913337973
  3. Date this happened: 09/01/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: So there was a modder in the server who killed me and 2 others by exploding our cars at the fuel station and theres where i lost my deagle. The screenshot provided below shows that some of th cars modder spawned are not in the server and some are floating.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://imgur.com/sFf0hbq
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Lost items was a deagle with 118 ammo which costs around 95k
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

i forgot to mention about my uzi also, uzi also disappeared with the deagle and it had 18 ammo in it

@Hola Beep

What time exactly did this situation happen?

Do you have any other recording of it?

Is it not possible that someone crashed into a petrol pump and killed you?

Charles the Modder was at the fuel station, first he spawned many cars on the station and then just bursted out all, so that caused me and one other to die. Sadly i dont have the recording but yh im pretty sure it was modder cuz i could see OOC chat flooding with the same issues

plus at the end he spawned fire extinguishers at the fuel station

@Charles Vane i dont think so its possible that someone crashed into fuel pump and killed me, because this screenshot is evident that there are 2 vehicles spawned right behind my car which are modded and not even in the server, and one of them is floating too. Well sadly i didnt knew that would happen to me at the fuel pump so i wasnt recording at that time, got a screenshot tho

Compensation Accepted

1x 50. Cal

1x Uzi

Thanks for your patience.. 

This will be moved into awaiting action until @Stavik or @Drew can give you your lost weapons. There is no time frame for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back