What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Takistan Life? Memories here!

The M'Diqs single handedly taking down the takistan server.

Nah,

Hemmt death races

Plane trolling

Failed UN

Failed Rp

Endless RDM

And dodgy accents

:)

Aww back in the day :'D I remember it like it was just yesterday you dying and me surviving ahaha <3

F5341751655E2573E69881AEE14A174DA596484C

First day of the Takistan Life server opening. Ciaran gave us a little suprise :p

Montana Family ♥ eventho most of them are banned or gone haha (Hey atleast one of them made it to Admin :p )

Takistan quickly became my favourite server of them all and still is now. I miss it so much and during the summer I had nowhere to play when it went down. Hopefully it will come back one day, the only picture I have is me soon after I joined the UN. Which is my avatar now. 

30rshli_zps12ede7fa.jpg

INS Bizby, in your post above with your video called "Life 1" my friend is there calling steph a bitch XD. I will never forget those moments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Takistan Life.. I was on there one day. A guy told me I could use his truck. He thought I was a bit slow and wanted to nudge me. We both blew up, costing him over half a million. He then gives me another truck and promises not to nudge me anymore. I take it for a ride. There is a tree on the road. I ram straight trough it. I fill the truck with iron. I head back, the tree is still on the road. I ram it again. Someone parked a quadbike in the branches and leafs of the tree, invisible to drivers on the road. The car blows up.

I quit Takistan life then and there.

Takistan Life.. I was on there one day. A guy told me I could use his truck. He thought I was a bit slow and wanted to nudge me. We both blew up, costing him over half a million. He then gives me another truck and promises not to nudge me anymore. I take it for a ride. There is a tree on the road. I ram straight trough it. I fill the truck with iron. I head back, the tree is still on the road. I ram it again. Someone parked a quadbike in the branches and leafs of the tree, invisible to drivers on the road. The car blows up.

I quit Takistan life then and there.
Lol you are actually on the video @ :p

I loved this times.. ahh the memories of those OP bank robberies :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back