What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Pledg3 - 09/01/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pledg3

In-game Name
helij

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/01/20

Member of the team that banned you.
AUTO

Reason given for your ban.

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Whilst in a hellcat. My friends muted me on discord and I was unable to talk. My anger for my friend muting me was very high as I was enjoying flying my hellcat. I was streaming my game on discord. To communicate with my friends I used the helicopter and rotated left and right. I then started to type on the vehicle chat ( NO ONE WAS ACTIVE IN THE HELICOPTER) and typed "I'm still here" then continued to write "Sebastian is a n*nce".This language was illegitimate and childish of me yet due to my high-stress levels I felt the need to communicate with my friends.I firmly believe that if this was directed at someone and spoken to someone then yes the ban would've been absolutely necessary.

Why should we unban you ?
Now I fully believe that my ban was not necessary. I feel like I was treated unfairly as my friend in the hellcat was AFK and would've not seen the message I was streaming to the chat. I was affecting no one and by no means I would've said that to someone in-game. I feel like it was provoked from the discord call rather than the game and I wasn't affecting anyone ingame. This game has been everything during the lockdown and I would hate my career in RoleplayUK to be ended in this way.I fully understand the auto-ban and it was necessary however not in my case as it wasn't directed at anyone and it was simply typed in to rectify the situation on discord.THankyou for considering my ban application and I firmly believe I should be allowed into the community under these unfortunate circumstances. If you need any other information please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you for considering my ban appeal.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

So you was annoyed with your friends, so you called them a nonce... How can I be sure that if someone in-game annoys you, you won't come out with something similar or worse?

Hello Robbie thanks for replying to my enquiry

in regards to your reply.I simply called him a nonce because everyone but 1 person in the discord group (Not sebastian) noticed i had been muted and to communicate with that person as they could hear me.I was going to put hes a nonce as a joke.I would by no means use that language in game to someone.I said it to my friend not in anger.I was annoyed at sebastian yes but i wasnt going to call him yet alone anyone in game any type of innapropriate language

Thankyou for your reply again Robbie

Pledg3

Sounds like a stupid and childish reason to call somebody a nonce to be honest with you. I will be unbanning you however we do not want to see any more inappropriate language used by you, if you are caught breaking the rule again there won't be another chance.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back