What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Add a drag strip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coozer

https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/sandy-shores-drag-strip-ymap

Brief Summary: Add a drag strip to the server

Detailed Suggestion: Add a drag strip to the server its just a small thing that wont take a lot of dev time (i think) but it gives the potential for some good RP/server events 

The Pros: Lots of Potential for new RP Scenarios
a fun thing for people to chill out and go have some fun with the cars they spent millions on instead of them just sitting in legion Square doing nothing all day.

The Cons: A small amount of dev work. (im not a dev so i could be wrong with this)

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? No

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't dislike the idea of a drag strip but the one suggested here really doesn't look very good, it looks more like what you'd see in a GTA Online custom race thrown together in 30 minutes.

so what about planes that wanna land there?

I don't dislike the idea of a drag strip but the one suggested here really doesn't look very good, it looks more like what you'd see in a GTA Online custom race thrown together in 30 minutes.
Yea not saying it has to be the one i linked it was just something for the devs to base it off.
But i feel like one being added would be good 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back