What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Sarge - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Haze

Your In-game name

Jako Nikolsky

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Sarge

Date of the incident

09/02/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i just got online in agios and wanted to get my hemmet out to do some diamond runs, then i saw a huron with no-one around it so i thought, why to try to lockpick it, at somepoint while lockpicking the owner of the huron came back with his gun drawn, and told me to stop it or i will be shot and he counted from 1 to 3 i already stopped before he got the change to count and at the count of 2 he started to schoot me, and killed me. he told me he gave me 3 sec and that i didnt stopped, what is not true. he also said that he doesnt like that some random dude touch his heli, i understand that but to fail rp and rdm me for it is not the way he should to deal with it.

i also told him that he didnt counted to 3 when he started to shoot me, and then he flew away.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-aLMuPavKc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello Jako, Firstly I'd like to apologise for my hastily response to this situation, I could hear my helicopter getting lockpicked but was pre-occupied with an idiot friend of mine dead after crashing his helicopter. My helicopter was full of Diamonds, and I assumed you'd already be at the end of Lockpicking and were soon going to be flying away. I completely understand the way I handled this situation is not acceptable, it was an in-the-moment response and If I could go back, I would have just knocked you out. I would like to point out that I haven't seen any attempt from you looking to resolve this in-game, in TS or on the forums before posting this report and fear it's revenge for a report my friend made against you a couple of days ago... Ultimately the situation would not have been different whether I shot you and reworded my initiation, or knocked you out and kidnapped you, however again, I appreciate that is not the point. I would love to sit down with you and talk the situation over, so that we can come to a suitable resolution to this report. I am sorry that this has happened, as I am sure you too understand, sometimes our adrenaline gets the best of us (Especially when we have a Heli full of Diamonds!)

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back